Pony Left Me

Bob walked in, looked at me, and said, "Aren't you the greaser that ran into me yesterday?" I was more than mad and said, "Yeah, and your the Mister who ripped my journal writing apart!"

He gave me and evil smile and said, "Yes, I am." I said, "Well, your gonna pay for that. Soda, Steve get in here!"

They came running out from the back. I pointed at Bob and said, "That's the meany who tore my journal writing yesterday and made me cry."

Soda looking at him angrily and said, "What do you want, Bob?" He said, "Not any trouble. Just an oil change."

I kicked his knee and said, "There's your oil change!" Soda said, "C'mon Princess, you can help me."

I jumped off the counter and stuck my tongue at him. Soda taught me how to change oil, and it was fun.

I walked back inside, and Bob handed me the money angrily and walked out. I turned to Soda and asked, "So, how'd I do?"

Soda smiled and said, "Perfect." Steve said, "Yeah, you sure showed that Soc." I smiled proudly, and we headed home.

We stopped outside our house, and Soda gave me a piggyback ride inside like always. He smiled and said, "Your my princess."

I placed my head on his shoulder and said, "Soda?" He said, "Yes?" I said, "Your my best friend, and I love you."

He said, "I love you too." I smiled very big. When we got inside, Darry was in the kitchen making dinner, Pony was in our room studying, and the rest of the gang was in the living room.

I decided to pay Pony a little visit. I walked in our room and said, "Hey Pony, want to take a walk?" He said, "Sorry, I have to study."

I frowned and said, "I don't even know why I asked." He said, "You know what, I would love to." I smiled and said, "Really?"

He nodded his head. We walked into the living room, and I whispered to Pony, "I'll be right back."

I ran to Soda, jumped on his lap, and whispered, "Guess what?" He said, "What?" I replied, "I asked Pony if he wanted to go for a walk, and he said yes."

He smiled looked at Pony than back at me and said, "That's great." I said, "Yep, see ya later." He waved and said, "Have fun."

We walked outside and he said, "What do you want to do?" I rubbed my imaginary beard and said, "Hmmm....I want to go to the park."

He smiled and said, "Ok, let's go." Hand in hand we made it to the park. I pointed to the swings and asked, "Can you push me?"

He said, "Sure." He was pushing me back and forth and back and forth, and than he stopped. I turned around to see him talking to Cherry.

I was hurt that he forgot me again. I stopped the swing, started to cry, and walked home. Soda would never stop playing with me. He would even start swinging with me.

I want Soda. I want my best friend. I started walking home, until I saw the blue mustang following me, than I ran.

The people got out of the mustang and was following me. One of them grabbed my arm and he threw me down.

My head hit the ground hard and darkness surrounded me. I don't even want to die I'm only six.

Thanks for Reading! So, how do you think Soda reacts to this. Two words-not happy. Can you believe Pony forgot her? He wants to be a good friend, but screws it up. Will he ever find a way?
-Stay Gold