"Reign is my first Cali friend" she explains hurriedly and Jaxon snorts.

"Emphasis on the first" he mumbles, but thankfully Justin doesn't catch it.

"Well I'm glad. They're good kids they'll keep you knuckleheads motivated." Jaxon scoffs.

"Nah bro. Rihanna is gonna keep me motivated she wants a man and Imma be a man with a degree"

"Diploma. You dipshit. When you graduate college you get a degree." Jaxon shrugs and chomps on more pineapple pizza.

"I'm going to see if we have anymore root beer. This asshole drank it all" Justin announces and with a sharp look towards his brother, he pushes back his chair and heads for the fridge. He's just far enough away for me to converse without a care.

"So what does he usually do in Canada?" The siblings stop eating and glance at each other and then at me.

"He's never told you?" I sort through South's memories quickly and come up with nothing.

"Nope. Never."

"See, no one really knows. Like when it comes down to the actual day he hires a decoy to walk around LA so he won't be bothered in Canada" Jazzy nods and continues Jaxon's explanation.

"Yeah, that's true. I don't know SoSo. Maybe you can go with him this year?" Jazzy bites her lip and shakes her head with unsteady ease.

"I don't think that's a hot idea Jax. He probably just wants to be alone I mean that was his mom." Jaxon leans towards his sister and they both have a silent conversation with their eyes. I'm once again struck by how beautiful each one of the Biebers are.

"Yeah, but, SoSo would probably be able to help him through it he always gets so depressed afterwards. I hate seeing him like that and so do you" the siblings continue to debate among themselves while my phone starts to ring and I excuse myself to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey sissy, what's the gate code?"

"7652"   The line goes dead just as Justin walks in with a case of root beer.

"Found it. Also, Nori is at the gates should I call the cops?" He teases and I push past him before kissing his cheek and heading for the door. North stands outside, guarded by one of the many security members who surround Justin's house.

"This Place is a fortress" she says after I wave off the guards and she steps in, a large tote in hand

"Fuck. Are you spending the night?" Justin asks in a false tone of dismay and North sticks out her tongue.