I Will See You Again

Começar do início

I said, "Dal, this has been the best meal ever! I missed you, I missed you all." They said they missed me to and we packed up the rest of the stuff.

Everyone walked back to the my house. My hand in Dally's. I heard my name being called again like after I had that fight with Sandy.

...........Scar......Scar.......Scar..........

I turned around and said, "Did you guys hear that?" I got a lot of 'hear what' 'no' 'what's wrong'.

I said, "It sounded like it's coming from over there." I pointed towards the railroads where we had just departed from.

I slowly let go of Dally's hand as I walked towards it. "Hello?" I asked. My name suddenly grew louder, "scar Scar SCar SCAr SCAR."

Until, the person saying my name came face to face with me. Remember that guy at the airport I beat up with Ponyboy?

Well, the luggage thief strikes again. I said, "Not nice to see you again." He smiled not saying anything and pulled out a gun.

I was frozen in my tracts. I said,
"W-what do you plan to do with that?" He finally spoke, "I was asked to do a mission with Sandy Steel."

Scared, I asked, "And what would her mission be?" He pointed the gun right in my face and said, "To destroy you."

I stepped back to where Dallas and the other girls were. Frightened, I grabbed ahold of Dallas.

I said, "Goodbye Dallas." He whispered to me, "Your not the one leaving...I am."

When the luggage thief pulled the trigger, I wasn't hit. Why was I not hit? Because Dally had taken the bullet for me.

I fell to my knees as the guy ran off before the cops showed up dropping the weapon that put my boyfriend to death.

I screamed in horror and said, "Dallas! No! Wake up Dallas come on!" A tear rolled down my cheek the first tear that I have cried since forever.

Dallas looked at me covered in blood and said, "Your still the most gorgeous girl on the planet."

He's said that to me before! Oh yeah the first time we went to the movies and I cut my eyes.

His head hit the ground, his eyes closed, and he was gone....

I said, "No, Dallas I can't lose you please!" I had no answer. I leaned over his body and cried letting all my anger, frustration, sadness, depression overtake me to do it's worst.

I felt something hard hit my hand. I reached down in Dally's pocket and found a small tiny box.

No way, could it? I opened it up to see...a wedding ring. My size, my color, and mine.

I let out a loud scream again and sulked over his body. He was dead....oh gosh he was really gone. I lightly said, "Yes, my answer would have been yes!"

The fuzz and the ambulance showed up in no time to take Dally away. I was with him every step of the way.

I told the girls to go to my house telling them the address and to tell Darry to meet us at the hospital.

They ran as fast as they could. I couldn't take my eyes off of Dally. I ran my hand over his plain white face.

I wish this was me. It should have been me! This wouldn't have happened but it did and it's all because of me.

Maybe I should die to! Commit suicide I don't know.

The paramedic looked at me and said, "Hun, you know he's..." I started to cry again letting all my emotions make the worst of me.

My heart died tonight. No, my everything died tonight. Dally was my life he was everything I loved him with all my heart.

I was his babe, he was my rock. It was perfect our lives together it was perfect! All because of Sandy Steel. I am going to kill her next time I see her.

I am being totally serious wherever I go now I'm bringing a gun with me. Next time I see her I will pull the trigger.

Her family can go through all the same pain I'm going through tonight.

As the sirens were getting louder and louder I've thought about everything we have went through

---------------------------------------------
"You know kid, you really shouldn't be walking the streets alone."
---------------------------------------------
"I just become soft on people I care about."
---------------------------------------------
"Ok fine, I saw them hurting you, and I had to make sure you were alright."
---------------------------------------------
"Scar, what are you doing here? If your brothers find out that your here they will kill me!"
---------------------------------------------
"Your still the most gorgeous girl on the planet."
---------------------------------------------

The memories all were flooding back. This can't be happening I thought not today not now not ever!

We're supposed to live our lives together, grow old together. Let's just say Sandy Steel will not disappear she will be murdered.

THANK U GUYS FOR READING!!
I'm crying oh my gosh at my own book! I will post more pictures for this chapters in the next 2 chapters so they don't count as actual chapters you know.
Hope you enjoyed this book!
-Stay Gold