Meet The Greasers

Start from the beginning

Brian walked away and Phoenix noticed my presence. She looked at me and said, "New girl this doesn't involve you."

I said, "Ok, today's not the day to mess with me. Some of my gang have arrived to say hi do you guys want to meet them?"

Salma immediately said, "Sure." While Phoenix said, "No." but then said, "I guess so." I said, "Great! Follow me."

They walked with me to the other side of the lounge where they were waiting. As soon as Phoenix ran into them though, she asked,

"Oh my gosh I know you!" She pointed at Dally. Dally smirked and said, "I don't know you." She said, "Your Dallas Winston aren't you?"

I looked at Dally surprised she knew him. He said, "Yeah, how'd you know that?" She said, "I know a guy alright."

He said, "Cool." Salma smiled and asked me, "Your boyfriend?" I nodded my head and said, "My boyfriend."

Phoenix's POV

I could not believe I was standing in the same presence as Dallas Winston. He was known for all sorts of fighting.

New girl looked at us and said, "This is my brother Soda, this is my friend Johnny, and you guys have already met Dally."

I couldn't help but smile when new girl introduced us to Johnny. He is so hot.
He has jet black hair, a scar on his cheek, tan skin, and he just looks hot.

I went up to him and said, "It's nice to meet ya Johnny. I'm Phoenix." He smiled and said, "Nice to meet you."

Oh my gosh his voice was amazing. I could not believe it. Just as I was about to tell him something, Holly, Kaitlin, and Lanee walked up totally ruining my chance.

Salma's POV

I just finished a fight with my ex boyfriend and with Phoenix. Even though Phoenix can be tough she is really sensitive.

Scarlet mentioned meeting her gang members and I only agreed to get my mind off of Brian.

These guys were so cute! Especially Soda, but they just weren't my type.

I like guys that are tough no matter the situation and can handle any little thing without asking for help. I just wish I could meet him soon.

Lanee's POV:

When I met Soda my heart stopped, he is the cutest guy I have ever seen. He looked at me and smiled.

He came next to me and said, "What's your name." I froze. What's my name...what is my name.

Holly came next to me and said, "Her names Lanee, but she can't but forget her name when she looked at you."

My cheeks went red with embarrassment as Holly ran off I turned back to him and said, "Sorry."

He said, "No, it's cool. I forgot my name to." He winked at me as he walked off to meet the rest of our friends.

Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe it. He thinks I'm cute right? Does that mean he likes me? I hope it does!

Kaitlin's POV

Soda kind of resembled that blond headed guy I couldn't get my mind off of. They just look alike from the eyes.

Johnny was really nice, Dally was really tough, and Soda was so sweet. I couldn't believe it.

When I use to live in Tulsa, I never had friends like these. In fact, I didn't have any friends. I was for myself and I liked it like that, but Scar has these guys.

She must have the best life back in Tulsa. Well, exclude the socs and fighting which she may enjoy.

Holly's POV

Scar's gang was super nice and to add they were all cute! They just weren't my type. My type is the goofy and wise cracker kind you know.

The ones that can make me smile no matter what, but these guys were amazing as well.

Scar was pretty lucky to have these friends due to the fact she lived in Tulsa.

Scar's POV

I'm glad everyone was getting along. Some too well. Like with Phoenix and Johnny I might can help with that later.

And also Lanee and Soda they just look so cute together! I'm glad everything's going fine...for now

Thanks for Reading!
Hope you enjoyed!
Will be updating later!
-Stay Gold