Something's wrong with me.

I need fresh air, that's all. I just need a break.

"Um... Finley, do you wanna skip with me?" I seriously just needed to get out of these chlostrophobic walls and out in the open. Plus the fact it will be way better than spending an hour being lectured about how I forgot my maths book again.

"Oh, I don't know, Zak. Won't someone notice our uniform?" He protested.

"Lift up your arms," I demanded. A look of confusion washed over the younger boy, but he did as I asked nonetheless. I slid his school jumper over his head, then unbuttoned his shirt at his collar, removing his tie. A blush tinted his cheeks, one that matched my own. This would be so much more awkward if he wasn't blind, so at times like this I'm kind of grateful for his disability.

"There you go, now you just look a tad dressed up, not like a school boy." I admired my work, scanning my eyes up and down his body. He was such a good-looking guy. I mean, tall and skinny is an amazing look, especially on him with his alternative style. And let's not forget his defined crotch that poked through his skinny trousers. I bet he's pretty gifted in... that area.

Shit, I'm such a freak. I shouldn't be thinking like this.

"Still... my parents would be pissed if they found out."

"Seriously, man, live a little. You might find you like it," I chuckled.

"I already live a great life. I think staying at home every Friday night with a bucket of Ben & Jerry's ice cream listening to audio books of the Harry Potter series is quite fun, actually.... wait, that sounded better in my head." I laughed whilst redoing my own uniform to make sure we wouldn't get caught.

"My point exactly, now follow me." I led him through the school and out onto the playing field. It was newly cut, so the fresh aroma of grass tickled our nostrils.

At the end of the field, there was a hole in the hedge, big enough for us to squeeze through one at a time. "Alright, duck your head down," I instructed. He did as I asked and I directed him through the gap, making sure he didn't hit his head on a branch or cut his palms on a fallen twig. Once he was through, I followed after him. It was a bit more difficult for me, seen as I was generally bigger than him. However, I made it through and into the outside world nonetheless.

"Well that was some serious gansta shit," Finn giggled. "I'm assuming you do this often?"

"Too often." It was true, I knew all the escape routes of the school. I knew which ones were more difficult to get to, which ones were more discreet, and even which ones were closest to the bathrooms if worse comes to worst.

"Hardly suprising," he scoffed.

"Hey, I could go and grass you up and say I saw you trying to skyve."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I beg to differ," I smirked, cockily.

"Whatever. Where are we even going?" He asked.

"I have literally no idea."

"Well... do you wanna go get something to eat?"

"Sure thang brudda," I slurred.

"Call me brudda again and I'll grass you up instead," he threatened.

"Okay, okay, whatever. Let's go."

"So wait, you really did pee in front of all those people at the park?" Finn laughed.

"I was fucking five-years-old!" I huffed, throwing my arms in the air.