Everything Is Better Now...

Sariya's P.O.V

I frowned as I attacked Yagari for the 8th time at least today. He kept beating me in seconds despite all the new stuff he had taught me today. I was just to distracted. I kept blaming myself for Kenzie getting upset, I was sure there was something wrong with me when I could 'feel' things way more then when I used to be able to back in 'my' world. I was scared about why I kept getting pain in my head around certain people. And lastly I was still trying to wrap my head around Yagari being my.... Father. Not to mention that I also felt bad for swearing at Zero about a week ago and I was thinking about my friends a lot more now. I missed all of them.... God, my sympathy problem just has to make me think about fricken everything.... After Yagari beat me again, he sighed.

"I think you should take a break. Why don't you go for a walk, you seem like you need to clear your head some", He said as he walked off. I frowned as I watched him.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little distracted today." He sighed and turned around.

"You seem more than just a 'little' distracted." I went and leaned against a tree as I narrowed my eyes at him.

".......A lot has happened....." I said quietly -just loud enough for him to hear- before I looked into the water of the river beside me. He walked up beside me.

"You can tell me, it sounds like there are some things you need to get off your chest." I frowned and was going to stay quiet but it was as if my mouth was moving on it's own as I spoke.

"I'm just so confused.... So many things have happened in the past week and I don't know what to think..... Kenzie and I got into a fight last night and I blame myself for everything.... She almost killed herself.... Then there's the fact I keep getting stupid pains in my head... Back in 'my' world, I would... You could say feel everyone's emotions but I never really noticed it until I went to funerals where I would be sick to my stomach until I was away from all the negative thoughts and moods. Now though, it's not me feeling sick but pain and I hate it. It's unbearable... I can barely even go near Kenzie now.... I also feel bad for swearing at Zero like a week ago because I have a sympathy problem, I miss my parents, and I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you're my...." I stopped and looked down at my feet with a frown. Before I could notice, he pulled me closer into a hug.

"Oh hello, you're the teacher for the day and night class right?", I heard a girl's voice say, and I pulled away to see Maria standing near us.

"Yes, but what are you doing here?", He asked, glaring at her.

"I'm enrolling for the night class, and I was just exploring around the school. Who are you?", She said, and directed the last part at me. I frowned knowing exactly who she was from the anime and manga and was about to reply when I got a sharp pain in my head. It was just as painful from the one I got when I was near that woman who pretended to be Kenzie but this one felt different... And at the same time, the same. It was weird.

"S-Sariya...." I said as I put one hand to the side of my head as I tried to ignore the pain. Yagari noticed my pain, and grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry, but we need to go", He said as he pulled me away from her and the pain started to go away. I frowned slightly as I stared back where we had came.

"Thank you.... Why with her though? The pain I mean... I kind of understand Kenzie but not her." He sighed and stopped and looked down at me.

"I'm not sure..."

Kenzie's P.O.V

I had told Kaname and Senri about my plan, and even though they weren't happy about it, they agreed to it. I went to my dorm and waited for Sariya to come while I sat with Senri, going over and over what would happen in my head. I heard a knock on my door, and opened it to see Sariya standing there. I smiled a little and let her in, as I sat down on the bed.

"Everyone ready?" Senri nodded his head, and I looked to Sariya. She was on the other side of the room, by the window looking outside. I could see her clenching her fist and I didn't know if it was from the pain from being near me, the anger of me doing this, or both.

"Don't worry, Sariya. I'm going to do this and come out alive, and you won't have to feel the pain around me anymore", She looked over at me slightly before turning back and looking out the window again in silence. I looked over at Senri, who sat down next to me. He hugged me closer as he bit me, and I held in the screams so that Sariya wouldn't have to hear them, but still tears ran down my face. I looked over at her and smiled, with the little energy I had left. She frowned as she looked at me and soon everything went black.

I opened my eyes, and I was back in the dungeon. I smiled as I stood up, and looked around to find Akira.

"I see you went and ended up getting yourself hurt, didn't you?", I turned around to see her standing behind me, with her arms crossed.

"See? You need me. If you had just let me take over for a little longer, than you wouldn't be hurt at all...", She said, leaning closer. I chuckled at her.

"I'm perfectly fine, even if I am hurt, everything is going to go as it should...", I said smirking at her.

"What?", She asked confused, and I quickly used my power to put the chains on her so that she couldn't escape. Soon she started to laugh.

"These silly little things won't keep me at bay for long, I'll find a way out...", She said as she glared at me.

"I know that, that's why I'm not just doing that...", I backed up and started to run up the steps to go upstairs.

"No! You can't just leave me down here! Get back here!", I heard her yell angrily as the chains banged against the stone floor, and I reached the upstairs. I looked away from where my parents' bodies still were, and ran down the long hallway to the doors. I opened the up, and ran out. I stood outside of the castle, admiring it and thinking of the happy memories I had as a child. I watched sadly as I made fire move from the lamps beside the doors to the building, catching it on fire. I watched as the building collapsed and I heard Akira's screams.

"I'm sorry but it had to happen..." I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was back in my bed. Senri and Sariya were both staring at me, and I smiled brightly as I sat up. I jumped up and hugged Sariya.

"I did it! She's gone!", I cheered as I hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back.

"I was so worried. Thank god." I smiled, proud of myself.

"You don't have to worry anymore... I should be able to finally control everything..." She nodded with a bright smile and I let go and turned to Senri. He was looking at me worried, but I hugged him, and laughed.

"You don't have to worry about me either... I'm going to be fine..." He smiled at me and I let go. Eventually, Sariya left and Senri let me have some of his blood, to make up for the huge loss, and I went to sleep, content knowing that everything was better now.