Blame

Sariya's P.O.V

I ran to Zero's room with tears falling rapidly from my eyes. I ran into his room and fell to the floor crying.

"Z-Zero! Please, you have to help Kenzie! She.... She is going to kill herself! P-Please Zero!" He stared at me in shock then pulled me up off of the ground so that I could lead him to her.

"What made her possibly want to do that now, of all times?!", He asked, harshly.

"S-She is worried she will hurt people more! She can't even g-go near me without causing me a lot of pain! It hurts to just go near her and now she wants to end it. All of it. Please go find her Zero!" I yelled as more tears fell from my eyes. He pulled me outside, and dragged me with him.

"You need to come with me for this, you both need to settle this and figure out how we can all fix this." I pulled away from him and looked at the ground.

"D-Don't... It hurts so bad to be around her... T-That person... That thing inside her makes me feel so...." I stopped when I was at a loss for words.

"It's obvious that she needs your support. She's only trying to find a way to get rid of it, and she's probably feeling worse than you are. I bet if she were in your shoes, she'd deal with the pain so that she could help you get this over with, and then the pain would be gone after that, anyways.", He said, as he grabbed my shoulders. I nodded slightly before letting him lead me into the forest. I soon began walking in the direction I could feel Kenzie. It was just a mild pain right now but her emotions were basically radiating off of her from miles away. Soon, I saw her, and I ignored the pain as we went over.....

Kenzie's P.O.V

I heard footsteps, and I looked up to see Sariya and Zero running towards me. I quickly grabbed the anti-vampire bow and arrow that I had never used, and positioned it at my head.

"Stop! I'm doing this once and for all, there's no stopping me!", I yelled at them as they came to a halt. The next thing I knew is that my arrow was in half and there was a dagger deep into the tree far from me. I looked over and glared at Sariya who was glaring right back at me.

"Do you really think this is going to help!? You're going to kill yourself so you don't hurt people but you still are! Maybe not physically, but mentally you are! At least if it happened again, people would eventually heal and maybe die; but if you do this, then everyone close to you is going to be hurting and may never heal and you will only make others want to do the same thing you're trying to do! The wounds you will be inflicting on the ones you love are going to leave scars that can never disappear!" Sariya yelled at me.

"Y-You already told me that you weren't going to help me with my other plan, so I think that proves that some people I thought that loved me, I was wrong about!", I yelled out of frustration, but quickly covered my mouth once I realized what I had said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..." She just frowned at me before scowling and averting her eyes to the ground.

"If you seriously think that I don't care yet came all the way out here to deal with my pain and try to keep my 'best friend' alive...." She didn't finish because she just quickly turned around and left hurt.

"I-I do believe you! I'm just... I'm scared! Ok? I didn't want to admit it, but it's more than just people getting hurt! I've thought about doing this for a long time now, I-I j-just....", I yelled back at her, hoping that she could hear me, but couldn't finish the last part as I burst into tears. I heard her stop walking and she soon said the last words I would hear from her for quite awhile.

"It's fine Kenzie. I'll help you... I just hope I don't end up having to kill you.... I'm sorry for everything that happened tonight.... I really am." And with that said, she left. Blaming herself for everything.