Their Secret

Kenzie's P.O.V

Once we both had finished getting dressed, we walked out of the room and headed to where we would be eating. Sariya was wearing a black hoodie with a pair of skinny jeans and her light brown boots, while I wore a "My Neighbor Totoro" shirt with shorts, and knee length black socks with black combat boots. We soon realized that we had no idea where we were going.

"I never thought about this before, but I wish they had put a map of this whole place in the cover of the manga. That would be really helpful right now", I said with a hint of annoyance.

"Well it's not like the creators expected two 16 year old girls to show up in this world", Sariya said as she crossed her arms and looked around. I looked down with a sigh.

"I guess so. But if I was a manga author, I would give every precaution possible after this", I said with a small laugh.

Sariya smirked as she looked at me. "And that is how you became known as the most paranoid author, known to man." I laughed at this as we headed down some halls trying to find where we were going. Eventually we passed by a room, but stopped and stood in front of it when we heard what sounded like someone yelling something about calling them father.

"Sounds like the Headmaster is in there", I said with a smirk.

"Oh, guess we should keep looking!" Sariya said as she tried to walk by me, but i quickly grabbed her arm so that she couldn't go anywhere as I pushed open the door.

Sariya's P.O.V.

Kenzie dragged me into the room, despite me yelling at her to stop. Soon, she let go of me and closed the door and we were both engulfed in a hug from Cross.

"Oh if it isn't my two new daughters!" I frowned as he let go of us and walked to Zero and Yuki with a bright smile.

"Zero, Yuki, meet your new sisters!" Yuki smiled at us and walked over.

"It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Yuki Cross! I had no idea you two were going to be staying with us when I helped you today!" I frowned and averted my eyes to the ground.

"Yea.... Neither did we." I muttered as I looked at Zero who still had to introduce himself. He was so cute!!!

"Well, I don't know how long we will be staying here... So thank you for letting us stay. My name is Kenzie, and this is Sariya...", Kenzie said quietly as she looked nervously at the ground. Zero just looked at us both, but didn't say anything as he continued eating. He seemed a little annoyed. I sighed as Kenzie, Yuki and I went to sit at the table. I sat beside the two while Zero and Headmaster Cross sat across from us. After a few minutes of silent eating, the Headmaster spoke.
"Oh! I forgot! Sariya, Kenzie, you are both going to start school here tomorrow with Zero and Yuki! You two will be in the same class as them just so you two know some people in your class." The Headmaster said with a bright smile. I sighed and looked back at my food.

"As long as we're not in the night class I am fine with it." I stated with a smile since I wouldn't be dealing with Kaname or any other vampires for a while. Kenzie looked up from her food to the headmaster with a small smile.

"Yeah, it might be best for h- I mean us, if we're in the day class", She stated nervously. I caught Kenzie's mistake and smiled since I knew she meant Kaname.

"I would attempt to kill them all.... One in particular." I muttered the last part of my sentence, hoping no one would hear. Kenzie stiffened when I said that and leaned over and whispered to me.

"You do realize that they can hear you, right?", She said much more nervous now. Everyone was looking at us both, surprised at what I had said. I then smiled innocently at her.

"Well if you didn't want me to talk Kenzie, then you should have duck taped my mouth shut." Kenzie sent a small glare to me, and mouthed, "This is not the time." I just shrugged as if it were nothing and went back to my food with a small smirk on my face.

"You know about them don't you?" Zero stated, looking up at us.

"You know what they are" He said with venom lacing his voice. I looked up at him and crossed my arms in annoyance.

"Yes. They're blood sucking freaks that show fake compassion, are retarded and are annoying as hell. In short, they're freaks that shouldn't even be fricken alive!"

"In turn, yes, we know the night classes, you could say, 'Secret'."