Blood

Sariya's P.O.V

I soon reached Kenzie and Rido and before they could even register me finding them, I jumped behind Rido and put a knife to his neck.

"Stop now Rido! Kaname Kuran is already on his way with your son and two of the greatest vampire hunters!" He just chuckled at me and didn't even flinch.

"You really think that's going to stop me?", He said calmly as he used his pureblood abilities to knock me to the ground. I glared up at him before smirking.

"It should stop you. After all, Kaname is one of your most dangerous enemies. If anything, you should fear him most." I told him still smirking.

"I'm much more powerful than him, why should I be scared of him?", He said with a laugh. I still had the smirk on my face as I spoke.

"You think you're more powerful than him? Sorry to burst your bubble Rido but that's going to change soon."

"And why should I believe you?", He said with a glare.

"Because I'm willing to tell you this information for Kenzie's freedom. If you let her go and never touch her again, I can give you some valuable information." He looked down at me curiously.

"Fine, if you tell me, I'll let he go...", He said calmly.

"But, I'll let her go after you tell me...", He finished as Kenzie looked over at me pleadingly. I frowned and looked between Rido and Kenzie before resting my eyes on the man.

"The deal is off then. You have to let her go or I won't tell you anything", I said with a

glare. After a few minutes of him thinking of what he would do, I spoke again.

"Tick tock, Rido. You're wasting time and with every minute, Kaname comes closer." He glared at me, but soon started chuckling.

"Either way, I get something I want...", He said with a smirk as he leaned closer to her neck. I immediately spoke without hesitation in hope of helping Kenzie.

"But the information I can give you will help greatly in your future and even help you capture Yuki!" He looked over at me surprised, then started to smirk again.

"You just have to tell me now, otherwise Kenzie may never leave again...", He said, and Kenzie's eyes grew wider. I glared at him before sighing.

"Fine.... At some close point in your life, a member of the Kuran family is going to kill you

with the help of other members from your family", I smirked before continuing.

"There, now let her go. I didn't say that I wouldn't be vague with the information or how

much I would give. Nor did I say I would give you anything valuable to capturing your beloved Yuki. I said I can... But I won't." He glared at me but then smirked and laughed.

"I don't think I will...", He said, and quickly pierced Kenzie's skin with his fangs. She screamed in pain as the blood was drained from her, and he quickly dropped her on the ground, unconscious. My eyes widened and I threw one of my daggers at Rido as he stared at Kenzie with a smirk. The dagger only pierced his one arm much to my dissatisfaction.

"Y-You.... Damn it! How could you do that to your own daughter! Not to mention we had a deal!"

"She was a human, a disgrace to my family, I had to change that somehow", He said

with a smirk, not even bothered by his bleeding arm. I glared at him as I readied my other dagger.

"She isn't the disgrace to your family, you are! You're the one who killed your own brother : Haruka! You're the one who is after your own niece just for her blood because it's just like Juri's! You're the one who attacked your daughter's adoptive family and killed them! You say Kenzie is the disgrace by the way she was born but you clearly have never looked in a mirror!" He glared at me.