"Childish Dream"

Sariya's P.O.V

I frowned as I made my way to the river in the forest. I hadn't seen Zero in a long time and I was worried about him, and the river is the only place I haven't checked for him.... I also needed to get my mind off something and he always listens to me and helps me out, so hopefully he will now as well. I smiled slightly when I saw Zero standing by the river. I walked over and stood behind him but he didn't turn to me. I know he knew I was there so either he was ignoring me or didn't feel like talking.... Oh well, I'm fine with annoying people.

"Hey Zero." He sighed and glanced slightly at me.

"Hey..." I frowned and walked beside him. He was clearly not happy.p

"What's up with you?" He looked away from me.

"I don't want to talk to you", He said. My eyes widened as I stared at him.

"Come on Zero this isn't funny..... I have been looking for you all day, don't expect me to just leave...", I said harshly.

"Well that was your mistake to spend your time like that", He stated, and looked at me, annoyed. I looked down depressed. This actually really hurt and I would have cried if I didn't make a promise to myself when I was younger that I would never cry over a boy (true story lmao).

"If you're going to be mad at me.... Can I at least know why....?" He sighed.

"It's obvious that you like Ichiru..." My eyes widened before my face contorted in disgust.

"Are you kidding me!? That's gross! I hate Ichiru and not to mention he pulled a knife on me one night! Then he was threatening me the day you skipped class!" He looked at me, surprised, then glared.

"Then why did you keep staring at him in class, and agreed to meet him at the fountain?", He said, angrily.

"Because I needed to ask him why Shizuka wanted me and he was the only one who could answer the question for me. I was going to do it in class but couldn't bring myself to ask it and then at the fountain I tried asking him but he ended up putting a knife to my neck for..... Information."

"Prove to me that you don't...", He said and looked at the ground. I frowned slightly before walking over and kissing him. I then backed away, shocked at what I had done and blushed. He stared at me surprised, and started to blush along. I looked down still blushing.

"T-There..... I don't like Ichiru.... I like.... You...." I said quietly but just loud enough for him to hear. He blushed while looking down at me. He leaned over and kissed me back, surprising me.

"I like you too...", He said quietly when he pulled away. I looked at him with a small smile as I blushed.

"So... Um. .. now what?" He blushed and looked away.

"Will you go out with me...?" I blushed before smirking a little.

"Hmmm.... let me think about that for a minute....." I said in a teasing manner. He looked at me, annoyed. I laughed and began blushing again as I looked away.

"You know I was joking.... I.... W-Will." He blushed and smiled down at me. I continued looking away as I tried to hide my blush. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life...

"Zero Kiryu.... You better be damn happy about this right now..." I muttered as my blush only grew. He smiled down at me.

"I am...", He said and kissed my cheek. My blush grew even more... which I didn't even think was possible but it did.

".... G-Good...Um....." I frowned slightly at my loss for words. I honestly had no idea what to say or do right now.

"Why were even looking out here, anyways?" I immediately put on a fake smile as I turned to him.