Captured

We say something happens in the manga in the chapter, but just to be clear, it does not.

Sariya's P.O.V

I sat in my room, as I laid on my bed while writing on my computer. My one friend Sam

and I were talking and I told her what was going on with Kenzie since she remembers her from a LONG chat in one of my activities with 3 other people. I smiled when I had a wave of ideas for the chapter and was immediately writing for what felt like an eternity until I finally finished the chapter.

"Okay, I am actually more proud of this chapter than all of the other ones combined." I said with a chuckle as I finished editing it and published it on Wattpad. I heard a knock on my door and saw Zero walk in.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you and didn't believe you... I was just worried, that...", He said with a sigh, clearly not wanting to finish the sentence. I looked over at him slightly with a raised eyebrow.

"....That I was a vampire?" I asked kind of shocked he would think that. He looked at the ground, upset, and sighed.

"Yeah, that's it..." I just laughed at him before turning back to my computer.

"Don't worry. If I was a vampire I would have killed myself rather than join the stupid night class. Anyways, it's forgiven and forgotten so don't worry about it." I said as I went to go read over my story to begin writing my next chapter. He looked at me confused and surprised, and then soon chuckled.

"What is you're doing on that... Thing... Anyways?", He asked, obviously extremely confused. I smiled slightly as I went to the prologue of the story and turned to him.

"It's called a computer. It's something we have back in my world. What I am doing on it though is.... Something I don't tell many people."

"Oh, are you still wanting to go home...?" I immediately frowned and looked down.

"I um...... I don't really know..... I mean, there are so many reasons on why I want to stay but there are many reasons why I want to go back as well...."

"I understand...", He said dully as he looked at the window. We stayed quiet for a while, until he turned around and pointed his gun to two people standing outside the door, Senri and Kaname. I immediately glared at them and grabbed my daggers that were on the belt of my clothes.

"I swear that I can't find fricken peace in my room anymore either.... I go somewhere and these idiots show up..." I muttered as I stood up and stood a little ways behind Zero.

"We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you...", Senri said dully as he glared at me. It took me a few seconds to take in what he had said. He was obviously angry at me but I did nothing to the damn guy.

"I swear.... You vampires drop closer and closer to insanity every day." I said with a sigh as I spoke just loud enough for them to hear.

"Kenzie's missing, and you're the reason why", He said a little harsher, still glaring at me.

My eyes widened and I immediately knew that it was Rido. I went and grabbed the manga that I hid in the new spot which was in an air vent and put them on the bed as I began to quickly go through each. They all looked at me confused, especially when Zero and Kaname saw themselves on the covers of the books.

"What is that - Is it another thing from your world?", Zero asked confused as he looked over at me. I quickly nodded my head as I found the one I was looking for and immediately began skimming through.

"Yes and I could never be so happy that I had them here", I stated as I came to the part where we find out Rido has been hiding. I immediately memorized the place and ran out of the room. I would have to get there as soon as possible.

Kenzie's P.O.V

I woke up, and found myself lying down on a bed. I sat up, and looked around to see that I was in a very fancy room, but it wasn't my dorm. I quickly remembered what had happened before I blacked out and stood up. I walked over to a window to look around outside to see if I could tell where I was, but it was just a lot of trees surrounding me. I could tell that it didn't seem like a very big building, and realized where I was after looking around at the outside of the house from the window. I was in the place that Rido used as a hiding spot, but couldn't remember how to get back. I knew it was a very isolated place, and hoped that Sariya remembered about it from the manga, because she was the most likely person to find me. I walked to the door and reached for the handle, when I noticed I had different clothes on. I had on a long sleeve, black dress that went to my knees and had a puffed out skirt, very victorian like, with black flats and black tights.

"What the heck is going on?!", I whisper-yelled out of frustration. I turned the door handle, to find it unlocked and walked out. I was confused as to where I was and how I could get out, but I knew I had to. I didn't want to risk waiting for someone, even if that would be easier. I knew that if I waited, Rido would hurt me, and I didn't know what exactly he was planning to do. I wandered around, until I found a painting. I could tell it was Rido, but there was a woman there too... She was very beautiful, and kind of looked like me, somewhat... And I realized that that was my mother, the woman I hadn't seen since birth, who could have easily forgotten about me. But I pushed that thought away, because if Senri remembered me, she has to. Someone had to tell him what happened to me...

I continued walking as I found a door that looked like it led to the outside. I heard footsteps growing closer, and quickly opened the door, glad that it didn't make much noise, and slipped out, closing it behind me. I quickly started running out into the trees, knowing not to hesitate one bit. Rido would soon realize that I was gone, and be on my trail. I could only hope that I could find someone as I ran as fast as I could. In my hurry to flee, I ended up tripping over a tree root, and fell flat on the ground. I tried to forget the stinging that had begun in my knee and got up to keep running. I looked down and saw that I was bleeding through a big hole that had ripped in the black tights that I had on. It would only mean he could find me faster, but I couldn't stop now.

I had to keep running.

That's all I could do, that's all I can do.

Just run, and not stop.

After running for what felt like forever, I eventually found myself at a clearing of trees. I remembered where this was, it was a place that lead to where Rido's hiding was, and stopped only for a second to catch my breath. I started running again almost immediately, but was stopped when I felt an arm go around my waist, holding me back.

"You shouldn't of done that...", I heard Rido whisper in my ear, and tensed up.

"I didn't want to do this yet, but it seems I'll have to...", He continued, and I could almost hear his smirk. I closed my eyes and awaited for what was to come, since he was too strong for me to break free, but it never came. I opened my eyes, and saw a figure glaring at Rido as they got closer, and realized that someone had finally found me.