Kaname Kuran

Kenzie's P.O.V

I woke up expecting to be in the comfort of my bed, but opened my eyes in surprise when I felt something hard underneath me. I was staring straight at the dark sky, and I bolted up to see that I had been laying on the ground. In my pajamas. I stood up looking around, and almost walked straight into a tree when I noticed a sign with the words "Cross Academy", at the top of a large gate. I then noticed there was someone else with me. She stood up as I walked closer, and I realized just who it was. It was my friend Sariya, whom I would talk to on Quotev.

"Sariya? Do you know where we are, right now?", I said trying to contain my huge grin.

"In a dream?", She said as she looked down at two bags in front of her. It took a lot of work to not start jumping up and down.

"This isn't a dream, we're in the Vampire Knight world! Look, look! See, Cross Academy is right there!", I said excitedly, as I noticed my bag on the ground and picked it up.

Sariya also grabbed her bag and looked at the sign that said Cross Academy. "This is impossible. Maybe we're both dreaming but it's like a linked dream and so when we wake up, we will both remember the same thing."

I looked at her, and grabbed her arm and pinched her. "See? This isn't a dream! Wait, I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...", I said as I rambled on about how I was sorry.

Sariya sighed and began walking past the gate. "It's fine. Now let's go find out what's going on."

Sariya's P.O.V

We walked through the gate and after a few minutes, Cross Academy was finally in sight. I stopped walking just in front of the school and turned to Kenzie.

"Um.... Where do we go?"

"I guess we would go to Headmaster Cross, he seems like the most likely person in this place to know what to do...", She said with a sigh.

"Okay, so then we're back to the original question. Where do we go? I don't think they give you directions on how to get to the Headmaster in the anime or Manga." I said with a small sigh.

"Um... I guess we'll just have to walk around until someone finds us or we find a sign..."

I nodded my head and began to lead her around the school. After what seemed like an eternity, we finally found someone to help us. Yuki Cross.

"Um.... Hey! Can you take us to the Headmaster please?" I asked her as she looked us up and down.

After a few minutes, she finally sighed and nodded. She then lead us inside of the school before turning to us. "Are you two new?"

Kenzie turned to her with an awkward glance. "Yeah, we're not really students here, we just need some help... We're... I guess you could say, lost...", She stated with a small chuckle.

Yuki frowned as she looked at Kenzie. "You're lost? Well you don't have to worry! Headmaster Cross will definitely be able to help you!"

I nodded with a smile as we reached two large doors. "Thanks!"

Yuki nodded and opened the doors. I walked in beside Kenzie and looked around but to my shock and horror, there stood my least favorite character in the Vampire Knight Series. Kaname Kuran.