Welcome To Cross Academy

Kenzie's P.O.V

As we walked in, I noticed Sariya looking suprised, then started angrily at something, almost glaring. I looked towards where she was glaring, and I looked to see her least favorite character, Kaname Kuran. I had forgotten about him. I added a mental note to keep watch and make sure she didn't flip out at him. I looked back at him, and saw him and Headmaster Cross looking at us with a mix of surprise and confusion. That's when I realized, we were still in our pajamas.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god we're in our pajamas. Sariya, we are in our pajamas. Oh god oh god oh god...", I rambled over and over, only adding to the confusion. As I freaked out and started pacing back and forth, Sariya explained to them what had happened to us.

Sariya stopped looking angrily at Kaname and turned to the Headmaster. "Okay, you're probably really surprised to see us so I will make this short and sweet. We went to bed and woke up outside of this school, but we are from an entirely different world. In our world, you could say that Cross Academy is a myth."

The two look at us, obviously confused, but it seemed like they understood. Somehow.

"So... Is there any way you can help us?" I asked shyly, now calm. The Headmaster sighed, and looked up at us.

"You can stay here with us until we can figure out how to get you both home...", He stated, then seemed to get really excited.

"Oh! Yuki and Zero will be so happy! We will have more people to our little family now!", He rambled on about becoming part of the family and to call him father, and then tried to jump and hug us, and we both dodged and he fell on the floor.

Sariya's P.O.V.

I stared at the Headmaster with both of look a confusion and annoyance. After he got up, he went back to his seat behind the desk with a frown before smiling again.

"You two will get used to me eventually!"

I just stared at him as if he were crazy but soon moved my attention back onto Kaname. I glared at him. I hated him so much. He looked away from both of us and turned towards the Headmaster.

"We can continue this conversation later, it seems like you have some business to attend to now...", He stated smoothly as he walked towards us.

"Welcome to Cross Academy...", He said as he smiled at us. I continued glaring as he walked away, glancing back at me.

I turned back and stared at the ground while I muttered, "Stupid vampire and his stupid fake smile and fake compassion." Luckily, The Headmaster didn't hear me and took us both down one hall which seemed to lead to a free room with two beds inside. The Headmaster then turned to us with a smile.

"I hope you two don't mind sharing a room but this is the only free one left! I will see you both at dinner!" And with that said, he walked away.

"That was the most, odd and creepy experience I have ever had." I stated as I walked inside and set my bag down on a bed. Kenzie sighed and shook her head.

"I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life...", She said as she put her bag down and began digging around it for a change of clothes. I sighed and did the same as her until I found some comfy clothes and changing into them before turning back to her.

"I was more annoyed than embarrassed. I mean, what are the chances that the most annoying and idiotic character in the entire anime would be standing right in that room, the moment we come to this world!? Like I know you don't mind him but crap do I ever hate him!"