Spirit World and Sadness

WARNING: SHORT CHAPTER

Kenzie's P.O.V

I sat up and looked around me, and found myself lying in an open field. There was grass as far as the eye could see, and it was blowing calmly in the wind. I stood up, and felt the need to walk forward. I walked and walked, not stopping. As I walked, I kept seeing headstones scattered around. I eventually came up upon a small town, and felt a little relieved when I saw people walking around. I ran down, but soon stopped in my tracks. These weren't normal people, they were different. The looked as if they were spirits... I stepped back away, before I ran into a girl behind me She had long jet black hair, and was staring at me with soft, dark purple eyes.

"I'm sorry, you must be new here... Are you alright?" I froze in place, but nodded my head.

"Do you understand why you're here?", She asked simply, and I shook my head.

"No... What is this place...?" She seemed to hesitate to answer the question.

"This is the spirit world... You're... Dying or already dead...", She said as my eyes widened.

"D-Dead?!", I yelled, and she sighed.

"I'll talk to you later about it, there seems to be a visiter for you...", She said, and left. I turned around, and I saw the last person I was expecting to see.

Rido.

He was staring at me with a small smile, but with a sad expression at the same time. I backed up, worried he was angry at me for what I had done, and he walked closer. He was faster, and came up to me, giving me a hug.

"Don't tell me what I think is happening is actually happening..."

"I'm sorry...", I said and hugged him more. He had hurt me, but I still love him. I felt him pulling me by the hand away somewhere, and looked around at the beautiful city I had ended up in, and for the worst of reasons.

Sariya's P.O.V

I laid my head in my arms in sadness. We had just heard last night that Kenzie was gone and I couldn't get my mind off of it. I hadn't slept all night because of it.... I looked up as I heard the door creak open, and Zero walked into my room.

"How are you feeling?", He asked, seeming worried. I immediately smiled at him as I looked up.

"I'm fine. Just tired."

"I can tell that you're not. I heard about Kenzie..." I frowned again and put my head in my arms again.

"I'm fine..." He sighed and walked closer, embracing me in a hug, without saying anything at all. I rested my head on his shoulder as tears fell from my eyes.

"I miss her..." I whispered.

"I know... Is there anything you want me to do to make things feel better? I'll even go to those vampires if it means getting something of hers for you." I shook my head no.

"N-No... It's fine......." He looked down at me concerned, before standing up and sighing.

"Alright..." I lifted my head and looked out the window.

"I wish I could just forget about all of this." He sighed as he looked down at me.

"I do too." I sighed and looked back at him.

"Anyways.... Now what?"

"I guess we'll be having the funeral for her this Saturday, and we need to plan it. Do you want to help...?", Zero suggested.

"No I'll just go..." I muttered. Zero gave me another worried glance, before giving me another hug and walking out the door. I sighed before laying back down on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"I suddenly hate life more than I did when i first came to this stupid hellish prison."