He's Dead

Sariya's P.O.V

I sat in class with Zero. Ichiru wasn't in class today but I was more thankful for that then disappointed. I sighed as I looked at the clock. Class wouldn't be over for a while yet...

"Damn it... I would have skipped but I have a feeling Yagari will want to talk about me skipping yesterday to go talk to you..." I refering to Zero as I laid my chin on my arms. Zero looked down at me and sighed.

"You seem excited for that", He stated sarcastically. I rolled my eyes as I turned my head to look at him.

"Oh yea, totally. I mean, who doesn't like having to talk with the father they never knew they had about stupid things like this?" I replied sarcastically like him. He chuckled and looked up at Yagari.

"So are you going to tell him what happened?" I frowned and looked away.

"I'm not sure yet.... I mean, I don't exactly want to see his reaction. Knowing him he will find some way to be unhappy about it. Besides, it's not like it's that important.." He chuckled and looked back down at me.

"I thought you were happier about this than that...", He said and kissed my cheek, causing me to blush deep red.

"I-I am.... I-It's just....... You make this really hard." I said as I put my head in my arms to hide my blushing face. He chuckled and moved my arm from hiding part of my face.

"It's fine if you don't want to tell him, I understand... He'd probably find a way to kill me, knowing what's happening to me...", He said and looked to the front, leaning back in his chair. I frowned slightly and turned in my chair so I was facing him completely.

"Well then I will tell him. If he tries to kill you, then I have a good excuse for killing him myself!" I said with a playful smile and laugh. He sighed and shook his head.

"I worry for you, sometimes..." I leaned my head on his shoulder as I looked at him with an innocent smile.

"Love you too!" He smiled down at me, kissing me on the forehead. I blushed and got up hiding my face in my arms again.

"I. Hate. Blushing." I muttered. He sighed as I felt him looking at me. I looked up slightly still hiding half of my face with my arms as I stared at him.

"See what you do to me?! There was actually a time where this never happened and I was proud for never giving a damn.... Like I still don't really give a damn about most things... But still!" He looked away, slightly blushing, and sighed.

"And you just decided to when it came to me?" I blushed again and looked the opposite way as him.

"Well.... I mean.... Y-Yes...." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. He smiled slightly and looked slightly my way.

"Alright..." I soon smiled and looked to the front of the class with a bright smile.

"Well, at least I can still be proud of being the weirdest girl in the school!" He sighed and down at me, laughing a little. I blushed a little and looked over sheepishly at him as I rubbed my neck.

"Okay, now I see why you worry about me time to time." I said with a small chuckle.He chuckled down at me.

"Why else?"

"Well, I'm proud of being weird, happy to kill some people, love annoying people but hate myself afterwards, have a sympathy problem.... Am I supposed to continue?" He sighed and shook his head no.

"Well, it's who you are...", He said and looked down. I looked at him with a sheepish smile before smirking a little.

"What, regretting what you asked me yesterday?" He chuckled and looked at me.

Childish Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें