To End It All...

Sariya's P.O.V

I walked around outside as I went for my training in the forest. I had ended up sleeping in and was going to be quite late but at the moment I didn't really care. There was only one last thing that was stuck on my mind and that was the fact that I felt pain or sick around some people.... It didn't make sense.... I entered the forest and saw Yagari by the river. I was going to say something but my eyes caught sight of the hill and I smiled slightly as I went over when Yagari wasn't looking and began climbing. I still hadn't to reached the top.

"Are you skipping training today?", He said, dully, turning to look at me. I just continued climbing as I looked back slightly at him.

"I wasn't going to but I'm still distracted by things today and I still haven't reached the top of this hill." He sighed as he waited for me to finish. After what felt like an eternity, I finally reached the top and smiled as went and sat on a rock and let my feet dangle on the edge as I looked down at Yagari.

"How about me train up here today?" I asked with a small smile. He sighed and looked up at you with an annoyed look.

"You've gotten to the top, now come back down." I frowned at him before sighing and standing up. I jumped onto the steep hill but grabbed a branch to slow my fall in case I fell. I then dropped down and slid to the bottom and looked at Yagari with a frown.

"Happy now?"

"Yes, let's begin." I frowned but nodded and was soon being taught new moves, stances, and told many different ways to disarm your opponent and stuff. After a while, Yagari decided I would be attacking him again to make up for the other day..... Problem is that I was still distracted and lost three times in no more than 15 seconds.

"Go ahead and take a break and rest a little", He said as he leaned against a tree. I frowned but nodded and went over to the river. I jumped on a rock just above the strong current and sat down on it with a sigh.

"Sorry..."

"What for?", He asked, looking towards me. I frowned as I stared into the water before looking back at him slightly.

"For being so distracted.... You're trying to train me and I get so distracted with all my thoughts I just can't focus..."

"It's not like you can help it...", He said with a sigh.

"Yea but still.... Everything that's happened just took a toll on me. Especially the fact that I now feel pain around some people. I used to feel just sick but now it's even worse."

"I guess I should tell you...", He muttered quietly, but I still heard. I narrowed my eyes down at him before speaking.

"What do you mean? Do you know why the hell this always happens to me!?" He sighed and looked down.

"When you were born, you were human, just as you are now. But since your mother was a pureblood, you still had some side effect-like powers, which causes this to happen. It's supposed to alert you of danger, so you can't really control it..." I glared at him.

"Why the hell did you not to tell me!? Not to mention this thing is pretty useless then because it put me in so much pain when that woman showed up that I could barely move!"

"I was waiting for the right moment. And, I didn't say they were necessarily good side effects", He finished with a sigh. I glared at him more before standing up and walking off.

"I'm done with my training for today." He sighed as he looked at the ground and I walked away.

Kenzie's P.O.V

I hadn't been to class in a while, and today I was going back. I walked next to Senri and Rima as we walked out of the gates. It was hard for me to keep my composure, because there were guys there yelling to me and Rima, but I knew she as well didn't want anything to do with them. I could tell Ruka was annoyed with them to. I looked over and saw Sariya actually helping them this time, and walked up to her. I tapped her on the shoulder, when my head started pounding. It was like when Akira was taking over my body, but I knew she wasn't able to, it was the same but it wasn't at the same time. Sariya turned around she already didn't look happy but it only deepened when she saw I didn't look Okay.

"What's wrong?" I tried to smile and put a hand on my forehead.

"Sorry, I just got a really bad migraine just now... I'm fine", I said with a small smile. I

started walking again with Senri, and eventually sat down in my seat. I noticed that Yagari had started as the night class teacher while I was gone, and just tried to do my work and focus. About ten minutes into class, the door opened, and a purple-haired girl walked in. I noticed that it was Maria, and looked at her surprised. She walked to the middle of the room.

"I'm sorry I was late, but I want to thank you for letting me join your class...", She said with a smile, when she looked at me. She jumped up to me, and stood on my desk, cupping my face in her hands.

"This seems like it will be a lot of fun...", She said with a giggle, as I stared at her wide-eyed, still surprised from what had just happened.

"U-Um, could you stop that...?", I said, stuttering a little. She stepped back from me.

"I'm sorry, I seem to have let my excitement get to me...", She said before going to her seat and sitting down. I went through the rest of class and when it finally finished, I quickly stood up and grabbed my stuff, heading to the forest before I had to go back to my dorm. I needed a bit of time to relax, and that seemed like the best choice of places to go. I got there and leaned against a tree, and just focused on my breathing as the pain in my head started again. I felt someone's presence, and I opened my eyes, expecting to see Senri or Sariya walking towards me, but saw Shizuka Hio. I pulled out my anti-vampire bow, and pointed an arrow at her with it.

"St-Stay back! What do you want?", I yelled at her. She walked closer, and put her hand on the arrow, pushing it towards the ground, away from her.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you, I want to help you..." I looked at her surprised, and looked to the side and saw someone staring at me. He had the same color hair as Zero and was standing behind her, wearing a mask, and I realizing that it must be Ichiru.

"What are you talking about...?", I asked, putting away my bow.

"I know about how you have that woman, Akira inside of your head, I want to help you get rid of her..."

"I'm sorry, but she's already dead... I killed her", I stated glaring at her.

"You may have killed her, but some of her spirit is still there... That's why you're having that pain, she's trying to take back over you for good..." My eyes widened in surprise.

"Even if she is there, how are you going to help me?"

"I was the first person who was affected by her, and I know how to get rid of her for good..." I looked at her, confused and she continued.

"I just need you do one little thing, if you let me have some of your blood, then I will be able to destroy her once and for all...", She said calmly, and put a hand on my cheek as the pain started again.

"You do want her gone, don't you?", She asked as the pain got worse and I nodded my head.

"If that what it takes to make sure I don't hurt anyone, then I'll do it..."