Deal

Kenzie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room. It wasn't the one that was in my dream, but I still didn't know where I was. I looked around, then noticed cherry blossoms around me.

"How did these get here...?", I thought out loud and reached out to pick some up. I saw the sleeve of my uniform had blood on it, and I noticed that I was drenched in it. I felt my throat start to burn, but ignored it. I sat on my knees and looked around trying to find anyone or anything. I lit a flame in some of the cherry blossoms, glad that I still had my powers. I stood up, but when I tried to walk forward, I noticed that my wrists had chains on them, keeping me from not leaving the wall. I noticed what looked like a door open, and saw Shizuka come in. She had a candle like Akira had in the dream, but I knew this wasn't a dream.

"I see you've woken up...", She said as she cupped my cheek. I pulled back and glared at her.

"What are you doing to me? Why am I here?!", I yelled, trying to sound brave, and not like I was scared to death, which I was. She looked at me with a glare, and put a hand on my neck, where she had bit me, to notice that it was healed.

"You were so much better when you were submissive and oblivious to everything...", She said quietly, and I noticed Ichiru come out from behind her, taking off the chains.

"I need your help now with someone...", She said, as Ichiru picked me up and carried me behind Shizuka, so that I couldn't run away. We were soon in a bigger room, but I could see actually in this one, but Ichiru and I waited outside the doors. He set me down, but had his sword out so I'd know not to run away. I heard Rido and Shizuka talking.

"If you get me your daughter's friend Sariya, then I'll help you get Kenzie and Yuki..."

"And why should I help you? I think I'm perfectly fine with getting them myself..."

"Well, if you don't, you won't ever be able to get your daughter back..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Why don't I show you?" I felt Ichiru grab my arm and hold his sword across my neck, and we walked in. He stopped beside Shizuka, and I saw Rido glaring at her.

"What did you do to her?!", He yelled at her. I remembered that I was covered in blood, and probably had tear stains on my cheeks from all of the crying.

"Don't worry... I only took some of her blood, and became even stronger, and took Akira out from her and put her back into her true form. If you want your daughter back alive, I would help me...", She said, as I felt Ichiru's grip on me tighten. Rido glared at her, but agreed, and I was sent back down into the dark room and chained back to the wall.

Sariya's P.O.V

I walked around by the lake as I thought about Kenzie. If we would have gotten there sooner, then we would have been able to save her. She wouldn't have been captured. I frowned as I stared at the water when I got a sudden pain in my head. It was worse then what I felt with Shizuka when she captured Kenzie. I held the sides of my head as I looked around for the person causing this but I couldn't find anyone... Until I turned around.

"Hello again, Sariya...", Rido said as he walked closer. I backed away as I continued to hold my head while glaring at him.

"Why are you here!? Leave me alone!"

"I'm here on behalf of my daughter, I need your help to get her back..." My eyes widened and I stopped.

"W-Where is she?!" He sighed.

"Shizuka has her hidden away, and she told me that'd give her back if I brought you to her. She also mentioned I'd get Yuki, but I don't care about what happens to her right now..." I glared at him and began backing away from him as the pain in my head became a little less and more bearable letting me let go and grab my daggers.

"And why does Shizuka want me?"

"Do you really think she would tell me that? But I know how important you are to Kenzie, so I'm not going to just be giving you to her. I'm going to bring you there, but I want you to escape with Kenzie, while I stay and kill Shizuka..." I frowned and backed away in the direction of the dorms.

"If you think I'm just going to trust you in the blink of an eye then you have another thing coming. I'm going straight to Toga Yagari. I'm sure he would be more than happy to kill you." He walked forward.

"Please, just help me get my daughter back, and I won't bother you any more. I know I said that I didn't need her anymore, but that was before she was put in danger of being killed by someone else", He said with a sigh, and I could tell that he wasn't acting like his usual self, that he really wanted to help her. I frowned before nodding slightly. I didn't trust him and the pain was still there, but I had to help Kenzie.

"Fine.... I'll go with you..."