Caught

Sariya's P.O.V

The next day was Saturday so I sat in my room at my desk. I was looking at Zero's blood tablets and I was thinking of going to give them back to him. Problem is that he would definitely be mad at me.... Maybe I could go put them back where I found them before he could notice. Before I could decide what to do, I heard the door open and I immediately put the blood tablets back in my desk to turn to look at the person who entered. Zero.

"The headmaster told me to tell you that he was making breakfast for us all, and that it's almost ready", He stated, obviously bored like always. I nodded my head.

"Finally! I'm so hungry!" I exclaimed. I stood up and walked to the doorway, but Zero grabbed my wrist.

"What was that you just put in your desk?", He said rather harshly. I frowned and looked up at him.

"It was..... My Ipod. I was listening to some music and I was putting it away when you came in." He looked at me confused, probably because he didn't know what an iPod was, then glared at me.

"I know that's not what it was...", He said with a sigh and walked over to the drawer, looking at it like he didn't want to open it, but knew he had to. I quickly ran over and grabbed his arm.

"Zero! Stop, I don't want you going through my stuff...." I tried to stop him, but it was too late, he had already opened the drawer and was looking angry as he held up the blood tablets.

"Why do you have this...", He said angrily, his voice laced with venom. I frowned and averted my eyes to the ground.

"I-I thought you had dropped them back in the stable..... I was going to put them back today because I don't think you would have liked me giving them back in person.... I'm so sorry I didn't tell you...." He glared at me and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me against the wall.

"Why are you lying to me?!", He yelled loudly, making me wince a little. I frowned and looked up at him.

"Z-Zero I'm not lying! I promise on my life!" He looked at me and sighed.

"Whatever, I believe you... I lost mine, so that must be where they went...", He said as he stared at the ground, holding the blood tablets. After he let me go, I quickly got up.

"S-Sorry...." I said before running out of the room and into the forest.

Kenzie's P.O.V

It was early, and even though everyone else was asleep, I was wide awake. I still haven't gotten used to being up at night and sleeping during the day. Since I couldn't sleep I decided to go into the forest, since Sariya seemed to like it so much, maybe it would make me feel better? I was walking around, and I admittedly felt better, but then I say Sariya leaning against a tree. I walked up closer, then noticed that she was upset, and started running to her.

"Sariya! What's wrong?", I said, clearly worried. She looked over at me with an immediate smile.

"Nothing! I was just thinking about home is all." I sighed.

"It doesn't look like that's all... Remember that you're talking to the queen of fake smiles...", I said while folding my arms. She chuckled a bit before frowning.

"Zero found the blood tablets and got mad. He doesn't blame me now but I still feel really bad." I looked over at her even more worried, realizing that this is probably a sensitive topic.

"What happened? What did he do?"

"He just pinned me to the wall and thought I was lying when I explained everything to him.... I think I would prefer to be at home right now..." I quickly hugged her and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. She smiled at me before pulling away.

"I'll be fine Kenzie. Don't worry, I've been through way more. I'll probably just be thinking of home a little more but that's all." She told me with a smile. I sighed and stepped back.

"Fine... But next time I see him, don't be surprised if I give him a piece of my mind!", I said as I slammed my fist on my hand, and started to laugh a little. Before she could say anything to tell me not to, I ran off deeper into the forest.

I found a little river and sat down on the bank. As I stared at myself in the reflection, I could notice now the features I shared with Senri now that I knew I was related to him and Rido. My hair is almost the same color as Senri's and our eyes have a similar shade of blue... But I didn't understand why he was so protective of me. It's not like he had even really known me. We were too young to remember each other when we were together as children, but he acts like we have grown up together. I admit, growing up feeling like no one cared made this feel really nice to know that he wanted me safe, but it's just hard for me to understand why... I guess I just wouldn't be able to understand, since I grew up like I did. I sighed as I stood up to walk back to class, and could have sworn I saw a flash of red and blue as I quickened my pace. I was near the edge of the forest when I heard something behind me, so I turned around.

"Hello, dear daughter...", Rido said with a smirk, and I felt something hit my head, as I fell to the ground. The last thing I saw were his blue and red eyes before my world went black.