The Beginning

Hello, this is a story that me and my friend @Rayel14 are writing together on Quotev. You may have seen this on fanfiction.net or quotev, but it is still the same story. If you have a quotev and would like to get faster updates, please go to the link here: https://www.quotev.com/story/8159025/Childish-Dream

[Anyways, anything written in Kenzie's pov is written by Kenzie, and anything in Sariya's pov is written by Rayel unless one of our characters is replying, because we write our own reactions (Example is if it's Kenzie's pov and Kenzie asks Sariya a question, Rayel would write for Sariya). Zero, Toga Yagari, Kaien Cross (only sometimes) and Rido Kuran and all the other vampires except for Rima, Takuma and Akatsuki are written by Kenzie no matter which pov it is. Enjoy!

-Rayel]

This first chapter is really short, but the rest are much longer and a lot better, this first one just let's you get a grip on what's going on

(Slight advertisement by Kenzie: Hello, the cover of this book is made by me so if you would like me to make you a cover you can send me a message on what you would like and I can make one for you. Have a nice day!)

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoy the story!

Kenzie's P.O.V

It was 10:30 PM, and I had just finished watching my favorite anime for the third time, Vampire Knight. I decided to close my laptop, and go ahead and pack my laptop into my bag, so that I would be able to just grab my bag and head straight out for the day. I quickly checked Quotev to see if I had any messages from my friend, Sariya, on the website, and logged off when I noticed she was offline.

The next day I would be going to my Grandparent's house, and spend the night with my cousin and them. So, I packed my bag with my laptop and charger, my phone, and enough clothes for two nights. When I decided that I had everything I needed, I headed to my bed and laid down.

As I laid under my covers, I thought about what it would be like to live in the Vampire Knight world. I knew it was childish and dumb, but I wished that I could be there, if only for a day. What I would give to be there for a year. With that thought, I fell to sleep.

Sariya's P.O.V

I sat down at my computer late in the night. I was on quotev when I finally noticed the time and decided to get up and pack my bag for going to the cottage tomorrow. I grabbed my bag and began going through my stuff and smiled when I saw entire Vampire Knight Manga series sitting on my bed from re-reading them earlier in the day.

I smiled and grabbed the series and put them in my bag. I then grabbed my phone and earphones, 3ds and 3ds games and then packed everything into my bag along with my laptop, some clothes, and the chargers to all my electronics.

I then put my bag beside my bed and went to bed. It was going to suck not talking to Kenzie for the next few days but maybe our childish dream of going into the vampire knight world would come true. There is always that chance.