Boyfriends

Kenzie's P.O.V

I was walking around the moon dorms, looking for Takuma. I didn't want to go straight to his dorm, since Senri would possibly be there, so I decided to just wait in the grand living room. I sighed and sat down on a couch, and waited. I looked behind me when I heard footsteps, and saw Takuma walking towards me, looking slightly confused.

"Kenzie? Why aren't you in your dorm room?"

"I-I actually wanted to talk...", I mentally cursed myself for stuttering, and looked away.

"Oh? What about?", He asked smiling. I blushed and looked down as he walked over to me.

"I... Why did you kiss me...?" I saw him blush a little before looking down.

"Well... I really like you.... The moment I first saw you I loved you...." My eyes widened as I looked up at him, blushing madly.

"R-Really...?"

"Yes...." He said before he gave me another small kiss before pulling away and smiling down at me.

"Now I have a question for you." I was still blushing from the kiss as I put my hand to my mouth, but quickly regained my composure.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to go out with me?" I smiled and nodded my head, before standing up and hugging him. He laughed before placing a small kiss on my head when Senri suddenly walked in. I quickly backed away and smiled at Senri as he walked closer.

"What's going on?", He asked as he looked at me annoyed, and I laughed, nervously.

"N-Nothing..."

"Nothing at all." Takuma said getting up and walking away after giving me one last smile. Senri glared at me, and I laughed a little.

"Ha ha... I'll be going now...", I said nervously, before running off.

Sariya's P.O.V

I packed my bag before putting it by my bed and walking out of my room to Zero's. Tomorrow morning I would be leaving on a trip to a city far from here for a whole week. It was to see a bunch orchestras and stuff and I was super excited. I knocked on Zero's door with a smile. I wanted to spend the rest of the evening with him before I leave. He opened the door, and let me in.

"Hey, are you finished packing?", He asked as he sat down on the edge of his bed. I nodded my head with a smile before shutting the door and running in and jumping onto his bed.

"Yeppers! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!" I yelled in excitement. He chuckled a little at me.

"I can tell..." I blushed before sitting up and looking at him.

"So why are you going? You're not interested in this stuff."

"I guess I just wanted to spend some more time alone with you" My face turned bright red as I blushed.

"Um... Thanks." I looked away. He chuckled more at me, and kissed my forehead, before standing up.

"We'll be leaving soon, are you ready?" I nodded slightly as I continued blushing. I looked down as I stood in front of him.

"Y-Yea..." He grabbed his suitcase and walked out of the door, leaving me sitting on his bed blushing. After my face went back to normal, I grabbed my bag and ran out of the building. I walked onto the bus and looked at the very back where Zero was sitting. There weren't many kids on the trip and they were all sitting in the front so Zero and I had the back to ourselves. I smiled slightly as I walked over and sat beside him.

"I am soooooo excited!!" I squealed as I looked out the window with a bright smile on my face. I started to walk towards the empty seat beside Zero, when a girl ran past me, pushing me over into the seat to the right next to me, and sat in the open seat.

"Sorry, this seat's taken~", she said in a cheery voice. That's when I noticed that I had landed in the seat beside a guy who was also on the trip. I looked at him with a smile.

"Hey, I'm Sariya." He laughed a little and smiled a bright smile.

"I'm Zack, you can sit here if you need a seat...", He said, looking up at me with bright, red eyes, as his completely white hair fell around his head. I looked back at Zero slightly, he looked back and I sighed. I would move back there as soon as there was an open seat.

"I guess I have to until I can sit with Zero."

"Well, I think you'll be glad you chose to sit here, I think we'll get along just fine...", He said, and I thought I saw a smirk for a split second, but brushed it off. I smiled before looking back at Zero who looked very... Irritated. I raised an eyebrow at him and didn't realize Zack was watching me.

"Who exactly is he to you?", He said somewhat... Darkly... I turned around back to him, confused by how he said it, but he simply just chuckled a little and smiled slightly at me.

"Zero is my... Um.... Boyfriend..."

"Oh, is he?", He said, seeming a little angry, but still laughed a little.

"That's wonderful for you..." I smiled a little and was about to reply when I saw the girl beside Zero leave. I smiled brightly before looking back at Zack apologetically.

"Um sorry, but that girl is gone and Zero was wanting to sit with me for the ride. I'll see you around?" I asked standing up. He looked up at me sadly, before sighing.

"Sure, is it alright if I meet up with you both when we get there? I don't really have any friends here... I don't want to bother you both, but..." I smiled brightly as I nodded.

"Of course! You wouldn't be a bother at all!" I said smiling before walking back to Zero and sitting with him.

"Who was he?", He asked, with an annoyed tone.

"His name is Zack. I had nowhere to sit because of that girl so I sat with him. I told him he can hang out a bit with us when we get there. He has no one here to talk to so I said he can come with us." I said smiling at Zero. he looked over at Zack and glared at him, as he just sat in the seat by himself and smiled.

"Don't go near him", he said sharply. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's with you? He's just a friend." He looked back at me, annoyed.

"...You don't understand...", He muttered quietly, thinking that I couldn't hear him.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him slightly concerned.

"It's nothing...", He said with a sigh, and looked towards the window. I sighed before smiling at him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Come on~ You wanted to spend time with me and now is a good chance~" He cuckled and looked down at me.

"You're right, and I guess I don't really have anything to worry about now...", He stated before pulling me closer into a slight hug. I blushed slightly and looked down. He does the slightest little thing and I blush like crazy.

"Um... Yeppers..." We sat like that for a while, unknowing that a certain someone had been watching...