Zero's 'Episode'

Kenzie's P.O.V

Finally, all of the night class students had left, and I had finally escaped all of the angry day class girls. I made a mental note to tell Sariya about what Aido had done, so we could plan on some sort of way to get back at him. At that thought, I remembered that we had to find Sariya, not to mention where Zero had gone. So me and Yuki were left to walk around the campus, trying to find them both. I did my best to ignore her ranting about them both, but it seemed to never end.

"He's always late! He never helps me keep all of those girls back! They all get mad at me, but they're scared to death of him! And don't tell me, now Sariya is going to do that too!? I thought that you both joining would make this so much easier...", She finished with a sigh. I was leading her to the forest, where I knew Sariya would be. We just had to find where. We wandered around, me almost running into a couple trees, since I was focused so much on finding them both. Eventually I spotted a Zero leaning against a tree, and Yuki immediately ran up to him and proceeded to punch him and rant at him, not gaining any reaction from Zero. I looked up into to tree, to see a sleeping Sariya laying soundly on a branch. I climbed up into the tree and sat on the branch next to her.

"Sariya? Wake up...", I poked at her, trying to wake her up, but failing.

"Hey, get up! You can't sleep now!", I began shaking her a little, getting more and more annoyed.

"SARIYAAAAAAA!", I yelling, shaking her as much as I possibly could. I managed to wake her up a little, and as she tried to sit up, she lost her balance and fell off. I looked down and tried to grab her, but missed her arm just by a few centimeters. I sat up there, when I saw Zero under her, and caught her just before she landed on the ground.

"Um..... T-Thanks Zero..." She said as she looked at him blushing. I climbed down and looked her up and down to make sure she was OK. I couldn't seem to conceal my grin when I saw her blushing. He sat her down, as she looked to the side.

"Be more careful", Was all he said before walking away, leaving us all standing there. With that, we headed out for patrol.

Sariya's P.O.V

I walked with Yuki and Kenzie until we reached the main building. Yuki then turned to us with a bright smile.

"Okay! Kenzie and I will patrol the sun dorms! Sariya, you patrol the moon dorms!" I nodded my head and we went our separate ways. I was just about to reach the moon dorms when I saw Zero, sitting against a tree as he held his neck. He looked as if he were in pain.

I quickly ran over to him and bent down to make sure he was okay. Now that I was closer, I could see his eyes blood red.

"Ze-Zero?" I crouching down to his current height. He quickly tried to stand up and run away.

"Stay away from me!", He yelled harshly, a tone he hadn't really used before. I frowned and stayed where I was.

"Zero what's wrong!? How can I help!?" He just looked at me annoyed, as he tried to move farther away from me.

"Just go away, if you want to help me at all!" I glared at him when I heard him say that and moved closer.

"Sorry but I'm not going to leave and just let you suffer! Sorry to burst your bubble Kiryu, but I'm staying!" He glared at me and looked at me like he was going to yell at me, when he help onto his throat tighter, and backed back into another tree. I quickly looked around frantically for something to help him when I saw some pills on the ground beside him....No, they were blood tablets. I quickly grabbed two and shoved them into his mouth.

"Dinner time Zero, now eat!" He swallowed them, seeming with lots of disgust, and his eyes turned back to their normal shade of lavender. He stood up and walked away, without even glancing back at me. I frowned as I watched him walk away and soon sighed.

"I hope he is going to be okay...."