Epilogue

I NEVER GET ON WATTPAD I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME LITERALLY MONTHS AND MONTHS AND MONTHS TO POST ALL OF THESE PARTS THAT HAD BEEN WRITTEN!

But, here we are! The end...

...For now!

We are in the making of a sequel, which will be posted soon! (Hopefully)

I will post the link in a new chapter when it is up.

I hope you have enjoyed this, I know I have.

Thank you for staying with Rayel and I for so long!

See you in the sequel!

_______

Kenzie's P.O.V.

It was finally here. Graduation day. Luckily, all of the people graduating from both the day and night classes were graduating at the same time, or at least it was lucky for a small amount of time. I sat with the night class, but being on the disciplinary committee and all, Sariya and Zero could come sit with us. They didn't much want to be with the other vampires, but they agreed to sit with me. Because of where we all were, there were lots of fangirls coming, and even a couple fanboys came to me, and I did my best to keep calm, scooting closer to Takuma. Eventually they all had to leave to their seats, though, which made me feel relieved. They called each of us up to get our diploma, the night class in white caps and gowns, the day class in black ones. Soon it was over though, feeling as if it had just started. I felt upset walking out, remembering all of the memories I had made here.

"I really did think that Yagari was going to fail me", Sariya said as she walked beside me, everyone having changed out of our caps and gowns. I laughed, trying to cheer up.

"I guess we should just be glad he didn't, and the fact you actually didn't skip graduation is pretty amazing", I said as I laughed. She smirked.

"Now how could I miss the day of finally being free of Hell?" I laughed slightly.

"Well, I see your point, but I might miss this Hell a little..." She frowned slightly before throwing an arm around my shoulders.
"Hey don't worry! There are plenty more memories to come, Kenzie!"
"You're right...", I said with a laugh, before my expression fell.

"But... What's next? Where is everyone going to go? Are we all going to go our separate ways?" She frowned a little before smiling.

"That's what it means to grow up. But don't worry Kenz, we'll all keep in touch. I'll be visiting you every month because you can't be trusted on your own!"

"Haha, very funny. So, where are you planning on going? What about your relationship with Zero?", I stated, smirking at the end. She began to blush before looking away.

"W-Well... Zero kinda wants to see... Earth so... we were thinking of using that sheet to go back to Earth." I stared at her in slight shock for a moment.

"W-What? You're leaving...?" She nodded with a small frown.

"Y-Yes. I was waiting to tell you but it just sorta came out.. But don't worry! We still have our phones so I'll keep in touch every day and I'll come visit whenever I can!"

"Ok... But, can I at least have a copy of that sheet, so that I can come visit you, too?", I asked, obviously upset by the fact that my best friend was leaving. She nodded with a sad smile before taking out a sheet from her pocket.

"I had a feeling you would ask so I went ahead and made a copy. Don't be upset Kenz. We can still visit each other whenever we want! It will be fine. Trust me." She smiled at me.