Her Father

Sariya's P.O.V

I sat by the piano in the music room as I played. I had the biggest smile on my face since I was able to tick off Kaname Kuran. It was such a nice feeling! Zero walked in and stood behind me, so I turned around to him.

"The Headmaster told me to go out to town and do some errands for him, and he said to bring you", He said, looking boredly to the side. I nodded my head and stood up. I walked with him out into the hall ways and soon outside.

"I ticked off Kuran yesterday~" I said in a sing song voice. He looked down at me, amused.

"What did you possibly do to do that?" I smirked when I thought of what I had said.

"I called him a selfish bloodsucker who gives no fricken shit about others. Then I said something about him pretending he does and then uses those people for your his own gain. Then I finished with 'If Yuki realized this, she wouldn't give a shit about you either'." I said with an innocent smile as I looked up at Zero. He looked at me surprised for a moment, but was soon back to normal.

"I guess you're right...", He finished with a chuckle. I smiled brightly at him.

"Well it is true! I mean like, everyone is different but those vampires in the night class are all the same. Worshiping some selfish pure blood as if he controlled their lives. The only one different in that class is Kuran but I honestly think I would prefer him as one of the 'lesser' vampires." He chuckled as we neared closer to the school gates. Afterwards, it went silent. In the silence, I began to think back to Earth and soon my thoughts came to one of my favorite anime, and soon I was humming the full song of the one opening. He looked down at me, confused.

"What on earth are you humming to?", He asked, curious. I looked up at him and smiled slightly.

"Um.... A song." He looked down at me, slightly annoyed.

"Well then, what song?" I smiled more as I looked back in front of me.

"Well, usually I would reply with the song but I feel mean doing that this time. It's called Ash Like Snow. I know it back from my world." He just looked back up and continued on walking.

Kenzie's P.O.V

It was now after school, and Sariya and Zero had come back. We were now on patrol, and I was walking around campus with Sariya. I thought I heard some of the fangirls out, so I ran towards an area that was surrounded by trees. When I got there, it wasn't any of the fangirls.

It was the man from my dream. Rido.

He started walking closer to me, smirking at me and staring with his piercing eyes, and I thought he was going to do what had happened the dream, so I started walking back, closer to where Sariya was. That was, until I backed right into a person's chest. I looked up and Kaname was there, looking angrily at Rido. He forcefully pushed me behind him, and walked closer. I heard Sariya run up beside me, and I looked back and forth, trying to figure out what to do. I knew he wanted to hurt Rido, and I knew why, but I had just found out who my real father is, and I wanted to at least meet him. I noticed that the whole night class was there, most likely supporting Kaname. When Kaname looked over at him like he was about to attack him, I knew I had to do something. So I ran in front of Rido, blocking him from Kaname.

"Stop! Don't do this!", I yelled at Kaname, obviously upset. He looked at me surprised, then tried to grab my arm and pull me away, but I dodged.

"Kenzie, you don't understand... You need to get out of the way so that you don't get hurt...", He stated with a sigh.

"No, I do understand! I know you want to kill him, and I know why! But you can't!", I shouted, try my hardest to keep my voice from cracking.

"And why not...?", He stated. I went silent for a moment.

"B-because..." I knew what I wanted to say, but I didn't know how to put it correctly. So I just shouted it out to get it over with.

"Because he's my father!"