Ichiru And The Pervert

Kenzie's P.O.V

I sat on one of the couches in the grand living room and read, which has become almost like a routine to me. I was up before the others, and would have went to see Sariya, but she was on her trip. I sighed and continued reading, when I heard a knock on the door. I looked up from my book, confused.

"Why would anyone be here this early...?", I asked myself, and walked to the doors. I opened them up, and my eyes immediately went wide when I saw who was there.

"I-Ichiru... Wh-What do you want...", I said, backing up slowly. He looked at me, obviously annoyed, and stepped inside.

"I'm looking for Zero, where is he?", He said dully.

"He's on the music trip with Sariya, did he not tell you about that?", I said as I looked at him confused. I noticed his sword was with him, so I tried to keep my guard up.

"Don't start with that", he said harshly, and walked forward, as I walked backward until my back hit the wall behind me. I saw him pull out his sword and place it across my neck, and I could feel the cold metal tingling my skin.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong...", I said quietly, scared to speak much at all. He glared at me more, and I felt him push it closer to my neck, so close that I was scared that it would cut me if I breathed or moved at all.

"Where is he?" The sword was suddenly hit down by a Katana being held by Takuma, who was now standing in front of me, protectively.

"Ichiru, I suggest you leave now!" He yelled before advancing on Ichiru. Ichiru held his sword up in order to block any attacks.

"I was just asking her where Zero is, that's all. I just want that information, and I'll leave."

"I told you, he's on the trip with Sariya...", I said quietly, as Ichiru glared more at me.

"Enough! Ichiru, Kenzie is telling the truth. Now leave before Kaname and the Headmaster arrive!" He glared at Takuma and me, but reluctantly turned around and left. I gave a sigh of relief while Takuma put away his Katana, before turning to me and giving me a hug which I gratefully returned.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he held me. I looked up at him, still a little frightened.

"Yeah, I think so...", I said as I hugged him tightly.

"Good.... I'm sorry you had to see him again...." He said kissing my forehead. I blushed from the kiss, and closed my eyes as I hugged him.

"It's alright..." He smiled at me.

"Good... Now, why don't we both head to bed. It's still quite early." He told me as he kissed me again before putting an arm around my shoulders, holding me as he walked with me up the stairs. I smiled and blushed lightly as we walked, and stayed in the position we were in as we continued. He walked me to my room and we sat down on my bed. He smiled down at me as he put a blanket on me and laid beside me. I smiled and closed my eyes as I scooted closer to him, and leaned my head against his chest. I was blushing madly, but I didn't care. I was happy with him.

Sariya P.O.V

I leaned my head on Zero. He had an arm around me as we stared out the window. My eyes flickered from being closed and opened as I tried to focus. I was tired but I couldn't sleep... We would be there soon.He bent over and kissed my forehead, smiling a little.

"Are you tired?" I shook my head no before opening my eyes again.

"N-No.... Just..." I stopped when I began to doze off again but I soon opened my eyes again and looked out the window before yawning slightly. He chuckled at me, and leaned his head back, closing his eyes. I smiled slightly before finally letting sleep engulf me.

What only felt like a couple minutes later, I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Zero who stopped shaking me when he saw I was awake.

"We're here"

"I don't wanna wake up...." I said before shutting my eyes again as I continued to lay my head on him.

"Do you want to be left on the bus while everyone else goes? Because if that's what you want..." I groaned before looking up with him with a slight glare.

"Fine...." We both stood up, grabbing our stuff, and headed out the bus doors. I was walking, when I felt someone give me a hug from the side.

"Hey, Sariya!", I heard Zack say happily, as he looked at me with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey Zack!" I looked towards Zero with a smile, ignoring his glare towards Zack.

"Zero, this is Zack. Zack, meet Zero!" He let go of me, and looked over at Zero, glaring slightly.

"You're her boyfriend, aren't you...? You're lucky to have her...", He stated with a smirk at the last sentence.

"Yes, I am", Zero said harshly, and grabbed my arm, pulling me to his side. I looked up at him confused before looking back to Zack.

"Well anyways, we have the rest of the day to ourselves since we aren't doing anything till tomorrow, so wanna go into the city for a bit with us?" He looked back at me happily, as if he wasn't just glaring at Zero.

"Sure! That'd be great!" I smiled brightly and we began walking. We stopped at a few stores but never bought anything. After awhile, we went to a restaurant and we began walking towards some seats. We sat down, Zero across from me and Zack, who was beside me.

"I'll be right back", Zero stated and stood up. When I saw him walk out of sight, I looked back at Zack, who was smirking at me.

(everything beyond this point was Kenzie's idea and she writes Zack)

"What is it?" I asked him confused. He chuckled at me and leaned closer.

"Do you really want to be with a freak like him...?", he said chuckling and smiling a little. My eyes widened before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What's that supposed to mean, Zack." He smirked at me, and grabbed my chin.

"He doesn't deserve someone like you... You're too... Special...", He said while examining my features.

"Oh I see. Funny because you think that I deserve you instead but I would never date somebody so desperate." I said glaring at him.

"I know I don't deserve you... But I can't let something so precious go to waste, now can I...?", He said, and I noticed a knife in his belt. It wasn't anti-vampire, so it could easily hurt me. I jumped up before backing away.

"Back off." he looked at me with a sickly smile, before quickly grabbing my arm, pulling me down.

"I want you... And there's no changing that... Now, I wouldn't tell Zero about this, alright?", He whispered to me and chuckled creepily. My eyes widened, and i tried to pull away from him, but his grip only tightened with that. He grabbed my chin so that I couldn't move, and kissed me on the lips. I stared at him in disgust, and he laughed at me.

"So, you won't tell him about this, will you?", He said as he eyed me darkly.

"No. I won't tell he was right and that you're a perverted little idiot that needs to get a life!" he glared at me for a second, but was soon chuckling.

"Good girl...", He said with a smirk, and went back to normal, just as Zero came into view. He hadn't seen any of it... I glared at him before standing up.

"Zero. It's getting late, we should go." He looked at me, slightly confused, but sighed.

"I guess you're right, let's go..." I nodded before grabbing his hand and pulling him along but my grip tightened when Zack came up beside me. I went closer to Zero who didn't think anything of it and we walked to the Hotel we would be staying at.