The Kiss and The Dream

Sariya's P.O.V

I sat with Zero in class again. It has been a week since Halloween and he hasn't spoken with me since then. I could tell he was still mad at me for the blood tablets thing and I felt horrible for it. I frowned and looked up at him. Maybe it was time to make things right.

"He-Hey Zero.... I'm sorry for back at the moon dorms..." I said knowing he would understand what I was referring to. He looked down at me and sighed.

"It's not your fault", He stated simply, and looked up at the teacher's lesson on the board. I sighed and looked back at the board like him.

"I'm still sorry..." I said with a frown. He looked back down at me with an agitated expression.

"You were just trying to help, so just forget about it", He stated harshly. I winced at his harsh tone and sighed.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up." He sighed.

"It's fine." I nodded my head before looking at the clock.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! There is still another hour left of this idiotic class!" I scowled and put my head on the desk in boredom. He chuckled at this, which made me feel better, knowing that he didn't fully hate me. I smiled slightly before smirking.

"Hey Zero, are there any Music rooms in this school?"

"There's one, but no one really uses it anymore." I smiled brightly and looked at him.

"Where!?"

"Just down the hall, on the left", He said with a sigh. I nodded my head before frowning and holding my stomach. I raised my one hand and the teacher came over and looked at me.

"Is everything alright Sariya?" I shook my head no at her and let both my hands hold my stomach as if I had a stomach ache.

"I really don't feel good, can I go down to the nurse's office?" When she nodded, I got up and walked out of the classroom. I went straight to the Music room and smiled when I entered.

The place looked to be in good shape, as did the instruments. I walked over to a keyboard and turned it on before playing some keys. When it sounded fine, I sat down on the bench and played with a smile.

"I missed music so much!" Considering there was no one else in the room, I decided to sing to the song.

"So you pretended to be sick so that you could go to this music room and play a song?", Zero asked as I turned to see him standing in the doorway, looking bored. I blushed and immediately stopped playing.

"H-How much did you exactly hear? Actually no, better question is why are you here?"

"I wanted to see where you went, so I asked the teacher if I could go with you to make sure you got to the nurse's office alright", He said, and for a moment I thought I saw a light blush on his cheeks. My blush grew and I looked away and back at the piano.

"Well, um.... I'm here..." He walked over to me and sat down on the piano bench beside me. My blush stayed as I watched him sit with me. I looked away and looked back at the piano.

"So um.... Do you know how to play?"

"No, but it was you who came over here because you wanted to play", He stated as he looked at the piano boredly. I was now both blushing and red in embarrassment from me asking the stupid question but decided to play anyways. After I finished the song, I turned to Zero.

"So now what?" He looked over at me, while I tried to hide my blush. He smiled, a rare thing, then leaned over and kissed me. While I sat there shocked and blushing madly, he stood up and left, blushing and smiling a little.

Kenzie's P.O.V

It was after patrol and I was heading to bed. It had been the same as most nights. Holding back fangirls, being confronted by Aido and dismissing him completely, running away from fangirls, and making fangirls go back to their dorms when they were out late. I was tired, like every night, and headed straight to bed and fell asleep immediately.

When I opened my eyes, but I wasn't in my bed. I was lying on the floor of my house, back in my universe. I sat up, but was terrified when I looked around to see the bodies of my parents lying on the ground, not breathing. There were pools of blood surrounding me, and I looked up to see a man standing in the shadows of the corner of the room.

"W-who are you? Did you do this to them?!", I yelled at the man. He just laughed at me and walked forward. I couldn't tell who it was, but their laugh seemed familiar. I tried to back up, but I realized that a wall was right behind me, and I couldn't back up any more. He kept walking forward, until he was right in front of me. He crouched down to look me in the eyes, and I could only then see his features. He had dark brown hair, almost like Kaname's, but he has two different shades of eye color. He had one red eye and one blue eye, which also seemed familiar, but I couldn't place how.

"You don't remember me do you?", He asked with a smirk. I shook my head no, but he seemed to give off an aura that I remembered, somehow. He leaned closer and grabbed my chin in his hand, examining my features. I shuddered at his touch, still very, very afraid.

"You've grown up to be so beautiful...", He said, his eyes going soft. I looked at him surprised, he looked almost... Regretful for some reason... Soon that stopped, and he looked back up at me with his piercing eyes.

"But soon, you'll remember...", He said while smirking, and he leaned forward towards my neck, and pinned my arms to my side. I knew what was happening, and my heart only started beating faster and faster.

"St-stop! Let go of me! I don't want to remember!", I yelled as loud as I could as I felt his tongue lick the skin on my neck, and his fangs touching my skin.

"NO!", I screamed, louder than I thought I ever could. I felt his fangs pierce my neck,

the memories flooding back. The pain was unbearable, I could feel the salty tears running down my face as I struggled to speak, but the memories were worse. My whole life had been a lie, and I was just now figuring that out. Soon, everything went black.

I awoke with a start, and screamed as I sat up. I felt sweat pouring down my forehead, and tried to calm down my breathing. Sariya immediately got up and came to my bedside.

"Kenzie! Kenzie what happened!" I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Everywhere I looked, everything was covered in blood. Even Sariya. I held my head in my hands and shut my eyes and focused on my breathing, and when I was calm I looked back up. Everything was back to normal. I looked over to Sariya and smiled.

"Sorry, I just had a bad dream", I said calmly, even though I knew it was more than just a dream.