The Newest Vampire

Sariya's P.O.V

I was in the forest as I sat by a beautiful river by a large hill covered with trees. I was worried for Kenzie but I knew she was in good hands since she was with Cross and Yuki.... Senri I didn't trust though. I smiled as I got up and went over to the hill and grabbed a tree as I looked up. The hill was extremely steep and there were a bunch of rocks everywhere but I knew I could do it easily. I had back at home all the time. I pulled myself up so my back was against the tree and I was leaning on it. I then grabbed the next tree and began pulling myself up until I reached a bunch of rocks that I had to climb onto if I wanted to continue. I climbed up with the trees at the side of the rock until I could go and stand on it. I then sat at the edge for a break and smiled when I could see so much above the forest. Mountains were off in the distance and I could see Cross Academy, even though no one there would be able to see me. I smiled. I missed doing stuff like this.

"Sariya, I need to speak with you", I looked down to see Kaname standing at the bottom of the hill.

"You said that last time and you weren't exactly happy with what you heard, so I suggest you don't even bother and just leave." I said as I glared down at him.

"This isn't anything personal this time, so I would like to ask you some things...", He stated with a sigh. I continued glaring at him as I got up and jumped off the side of the rock and grabbed a tree to slow my fall. Once I was back on the steep hill, I moved my feet into a certain position to let me slide down but keep my balance. Once I was at the bottom, I walked over to him with another glare.

"Hurry this up. I want to get back to what I was doing."

"What is that you used to find Kenzie, and why did it have all of the people here except for you and her in it?", He asked, curious as to what it was. I frowned before glaring up at him again.

"I really don't think that's any of your business Kuran so screw off." I said as I began to walk away. He reached over and grabbed my arm.

"Sariya, wait... You don't have to tell me why we're in it or how you got it, just tell me how you found her...", He said with a sigh and let go of my arm. I rolled my eyes as I went to go back up the hill.

"I can't tell you how I found her without telling you why you're all in it; but if you really want to know, it's magic." He sighed, and chuckled.

"I can't get anything out of you..." I smirked as I grabbed the first branch and began leaning against it.

"Okay, if you really want to know, I'll race you to the top. IfyouwinIwillnottellyoubutifIwinIwill!Readysetgo! No vampire traits allowed! You have to do this as if you were human!" I said some parts really quickly so I could play this out the way I wanted and soon reached the middle to where the rocks were. Kaname sighed and shook his head, then started climbing, but was going really slow. I stopped at the rocks to catch my breath even though I wasn't tired. I knew Kaname heard what I said perfectly but it didn't matter. My plan would work either way. I waited until he came to the rocks and he looked at me annoyed but I only smirked.

"Keep going Kuran. I want to feel proud when I pass you when you are right at the top." Kuran sighed and continued on. When he was almost at the top he looked back down at me, but things is.... I wasn't there. I had begun to climb down after he passed me and I was now dashing off for the Academy. I looked back and he was looking at me extremely annoyed, but when I turned around he was standing in front of me.

"If you won't answer that question for me, then I have one more, that I need you to answer...", He stated as he looked down at me. I glared at him.

"If I answer these stupid questions, will you leave me alone?"

"Yes...", He said with a sigh.

"What exactly did Rido mean when he said, 'Thanks for the information, Sariya'? What did you tell him...?", He said, glaring back at me. Of course the two damn questions were connected in some way...

"....Fine if you want to know the answers then here they are.... In my world, this entire place is in a bunch of books and your futures are basically written in the books along with your pasts. I know that you are the son of Haruka and Juri as well as the older brother to Yuki whom you love. I know Rido is after Yuki and how he is going to die, and I know what is going to happen to you as well. I told Rido that he was going to die at the hands of a Kuran with the help of other members of his family; but he shouldn't be saying thanks. I was extremely vague. Now, just because you never leave me the hell alone, I am going to let you in on a little bit of your future. It's going to be your fault that Yuki dies." He glared at me when I said the last part, but sighed and was back to normal soon after.

"I see... I'll leave you alone now, thank you...", He said with a small smile, which was obviously fake, and headed back to the moon dorms. I shrugged, not really caring that he was clearly not happy with me and began to make my way to the main building where Kenzie would be.

Kenzie's P.O.V

I woke up with a scream, my eyes wide. I looked to my left and saw Senri sitting on the edge of the bed, and I hugged him like a little kid who just woke up from a bad dream. Since I did, actually but it was more real than one had ever been. I calmed down and looked around the room to see the shocked faces of the Headmaster and Yuki. I let go and was immediately attacked by the Headmaster in a hug, one that I didn't want.

"Oh, I'm so glad you're ok! I thought you were about to die!", He said as I pushed him off.

"Uh, thanks... I guess...?", I said, not really comforted about the 'about to die' part. I looked over near the door and saw that Zero was glaring at me, and I knew why. If I was in his place, I would be angry too. I heard the door open, and Sariya walked in. She looked over at me to see I was awake and smirked at me.

"Welcome back to reality. You've been asleep for a whole week and I have the homework in your room for you. I went to your classes to get it for you and omg does it ever suck to be you." My eyes widened.

"A week?! You're kidding, right?", I asked, not believing her for a second. She laughed at me and was soon smiling innocently.

"Yea I'm kidding. It's actually been like a month and I think Rima or someone are the ones who got you your homework. Not sure though cuz I'm not in night class." I looked over at her, slightly annoyed.

"Ha ha, very funny. This is the perfect time to freak me out." She just shrugged and looked to Senri who was glaring at her and rolled her eyes.

"Do me a favor and tell your idiotic twin to stop blaming me for what happened to you. It's annoying as hell." I looked between the two, confused as to what was going on.

"If you hadn't went out to see Sariya, then Rido would never have gotten to you...", He said dully, still glaring at Sariya. I sighed and shook my head, chuckling.

"I didn't just go to see Sariya, I couldn't sleep so I tried going out to the forest to try and calm myself down, and she just happened to be there..." Sariya smirked as she then looked at Senri.

"Exactly, but you know Senri, if it's anyone's fault, it's yours. You were supposed to be keeping an eye on her. You are her twin brother after all..... So sad at how well you failed at that." I looked over to Senri, who looked very angry.

"Hey, the past is the past. We can't change what happened so let's not get in an argument about it...", I said as I laughed nervously. Senri just sighed while Sariya continued to smirk.

"Nah, I'm fine with aggravating vampires. He can't and won't do anything to me anyways. Isn't that right Senri?" He glared at her, not saying anything, so the Headmaster interrupted.

"I think we should let Kenzie get some sleep, so why don't you all go ahead and go...", He said nervously.

"I don't really need any sleep, nor do I want to risk having a dream like that again...", I said, but the Headmaster wasn't listening, as he pushed everyone out of the room and left, closing the door.