Moments To Remember

Kenzie's pov

I was laying on Takuma's bed with him, and smiled up at him. I was glad to be back with him, and tried desperately to spread out my time so that it was even with everyone. But now i got to be with him, and I was happy, even though I was blushing up a storm. He leaned his head down and kissed my forehead when the door creaked open. I was facing towards the door as I hugged Takuma, and looked up to see Senri. He looked surprised, then angry, and I just stared, confused.

"Senri, what is i-", I didn't even get to finish my question when he interrupted me.

"What is going on here?", He said, his voice laced with venom, as he walked over, and picked me up, tossing my over his shoulder.

"S-Senri! Put me down! What's wrong with you?!", I yelled, pounding my fists on his back.

"Don't touch her", He said dully, and I looked up as much as I could, and noticed him glaring at Takuma. We both exchanged confused glances, as we both looked back over to Senri.

"Senri? What's wrong? Why are you so angry with us?", Takuma asked with a frown. Senri put me down, pushing me behind him.

"Don't act like I don't know what you were doing" Takuma looked utterly confused.

"Senri, I promise that I don't know what you're talking about." I looked back and forth, before realization struck me, and my face went as red as a tomato.

"Senri?! What the hell?! Why would you think I'd be doing something like- Like... That?!", I screamed, glaring at my twin. Takuma's eyes widened when he realized what was going on.

"S-Senri, I can assure you we weren't doing anything of the sort! We were simply just talking!" Senri's glare softened slightly, but it was still there.

"Senri, you know me. You can trust me, I'm your sister, we weren't doing anything like... Um... You know what...", I stated, my blush darkening. Senri sighed and looked down at me.

"I'll believe you, but I still don't like the idea of you with him." I sighed and looked at Takuma with a look that said, "I'm sorry you have to deal with this."

"I don't get what you have against this... You know him, he's your friend! You can trust him! You can trust me and my decisions!", I said looking up at Senri, and saying the last part sharply.

"She's right, Senri. You can trust me with her, I'll protect her with my life", He stated, walking closer to me, but Senri pushed me back behind him again.

"Senri, please...", I said, looking up at him sadly. He looked down at me angrily, but soon his expression changed to one of guilt.

"Just don't let her get hurt", He said, dully. I smiled up at him and hugged him.

"Thank you...", I whispered, before letting go and running up and hugging Takuma. Takuma smiled at me and returned the hug before kissing me on my head.

"Thank you Senri." He said with a smile. He sighed and began to walk away.

"Just don't forget what I said. And Kenzie, don't say I didn't try to help if something happens", He said, and walked away as I stared at the closing door with a frown. Takuma just smiled at me before chuckling lightly.

"Well, that's Senri for you. Always thinking about his 'younger' sister." I laughed softly and looked at the ground.

"I guess you can see who has which role in this relationship... But I am worried about him..."

"Don't worry. He just doesn't want to see you get hurt", He said lightly before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"And trust me, you won't get hurt." He smiled. I blushed and smiled up at him, before blushing darker and looking down at the ground again, fiddling with my fingers.

"I... Um..." He chuckled before putting an arm around me and playfully pulling me down so we were laying down again. He smiled at me and held my hand. I looked up at him, still blushing a deep red.

"I love you...", I said barely audible, and leaned up, kissing him, before pulling away and looking down at our tangled feet, blushing up a storm. He chuckled lightly at me.

"Love you too." He said with a smile, obviously amused by my blushing. I pouted at him, but eventually sighed, hugging him closer.

"So now what?", I said, closing my eyes.

"How about sleep? You seem pretty tired." He laughed lightly.

"...Ok...", I said softly, snuggling up against his chest, as my breathing went slow and everything faded away.

Sariya's POV

I sat in my room writing. I didn't have any homework and couldn't find Kenzie so I decided to work on some of my stories, when I heard the door open, and saw Zero walk in.

"Thanks for knocking", I said sarcastically with a small laugh. He sighed and walked up beside me, looking over my shoulder, confused.

"What are you doing?" I blushed slightly before hiding my laptop.

"N-Nothing!" He looked at me confused, before going to grab it.

"Come on, what is it?", He said playfully, finding the laptop and picking it up. My blush grew as I looked away.

"I-It's just some.... Thing."

"And that something is...?", He said, laughing slightly, and opening it up the tiniest bit.

"J-Just something..." He sighed and dropped the laptop on my lap.

"I don't see why you are against telling me so much." I looked away blushing.

"Fine. If you really want to know then I'll tell you. It's a story. I write stories in my free time. It's basically the only time when I can let all of my imagination out if that makes sense." He chuckled, looking down at me.

"If it was that simple, you could have told me sooner..."

"I don't tell many people. Only Kenzie knows. It's basically the one part of my life no one knows about. Even Kenzie doesn't know much about what I do in my free time... Minus from going for walks in the forest." He just nodded, and then pulled a chair out from a desk, sitting it next to me, and sitting down.

"Speaking of a life no one knows about, what was life back in your universe like?", He asked. I looked over surprised before smiling slightly.

"It was a lot different than this. Back there, it's all humans. Minus all the animals like cats and dogs. I lived in a small town away from the cities, the closest city being an hour away. My town was really interesting. Not as interesting as my friends though." I said covering my mouth as a memory came to mind.

"One time, these three boys I knew were walking home with me and they put their backpacks up their shirts and began walking down the street. The jokes they made were hilarious! There were people looking at us to! Then my one friend yelled out 'this is what you get when you eat a chocolate bar!' and then my other friend was having trouble riding his bicycle and, gosh... I won't ever forget that." I laughed. He just kind of stared in confusion, whether it be that he was weirded out by it, or just plain didn't understand.

"Yea yea, we make no sense." I laughed. He sighed and chuckled.

"That's a little obvious..." I stuck my tongue out.

"Well then, what does it look like?" I thought for a moment.

"It's really nice! Beautiful! The country sides are covered in mountains and forests and fields of corn, potatoes, hay and more!" I smiled. He smiled his rare smile back, and chuckled.

"It might be nice to see it in person one day...", He said softly. I smiled brightly before laying down with a soft chuckle.

"Maybe.... Maybe someday you can."