Anti-Vampire Weapons

Kenzie's P.O.V

This morning when I got up, we got dressed and Sariya helped me fix my bandages. Now, we we're sitting at the table we had been at just last night, eating breakfast just before school. The Headmaster wasn't in there, so Yuki and I sat on one side, Sariya and Zero on the other. Yuki was babbling on and on about how she would show us around, and how it would be so much fun, basically just repeating what she had said the night before. We were all eating, and just ignoring Yuki. So it surprised me when she grabbed me and Sariya by the arm and dragged us out, saying something about how it was time for class. Eventually we got to our first class.

"Wait out here! We'll tell the teacher that we have two new students!", She said cheerfully. And so we were waiting. We stood outside of the room in silence, just waiting for someone to come get us. Eventually, the door opened, and a woman was standing in the doorway.

"Please come in and introduce yourselves to the class", She said, and then walked back in as we followed. Soon we were in front of the very large class and Sariya introduced us.

"Hey, I'm Sariya and this is Kenzie." And then I looked to the teacher.

"Thank you for letting us join your class", And I smiled at her.

"Kenzie, there is a seat next to Yuki that you can take, and Sariya, you will be next to Zero", She stated simply and pointed to the two. We walked up to the seats and sat down, just as class started.

Sariya's P.O.V

I went and sat down in my seat at the very back of the class while Kenzie sat in hers near the middle. At least Kenzie had people to talk to. There were a bunch of students around her and her seat but where I was, it was only Zero and I, which was both awkward yet kind of nice.

After about half an hour. I was done. I groaned and laid my head on the table.

"I am so sick of this!" I said with no worry that the teacher or students would hear me since we were sitting quite far back. Zero turned his head to me, looking bored.

"Did you not go to school where you're from?", He asked.

"Yes, but even there it was hell. The only damn good thing about it was that I was able to see my friends at lunch but before and after that, it was complete hell. The one good thing about that school compared to this one is that there are no stupid vampires. Those blood suckers don't exactly make school any more enjoyable here." I said with a frown as I looked up and looked around at all of the other kids.

"So you're not going to fawn over them like any other student here does?", He stated with a chuckle.

"Of course not! Besides, looks don't matter. You could date the cutest person in the universe but then they could turn out to be a murderer or psychopath. In other words, I don't give a shit about the night class." He just chuckled and gave me one of his rare smiles, and turned back to the lesson the teacher was giving.

I couldn't help but blush slightly. I quickly looked down and smiled a bit until I calmed down. When I did, I turned back to Zero with a slight frown.

"Hey, aren't Kenzie and I suppose to have Anti-Vampire weapons if we are going to be in the disciplinary committee?" He looked down under his desk and pulled out a pair of twin dagger and handed them to me.

"The Headmaster told me to give these to you, Yuki has Kenzie's weapon, a bow and arrow." I smiled brightly as he handed me the daggers and I put them on my lap as I grabbed a pencil and quickly began writing down names on a sheet of paper. He looked at me and sighed.

"Now what are you doing?", He asked boredly. I smirked and removed the pencil showing a list of the vampires in the night class.

"Just making a list of the vampires I want to hurt/kill. First can be Kaname, then it will be Aido, I am thinking of Atatsuki after Aido and maybe Ruka after him." I said innocently. He just looked at me surprised, and then dismissed it and turned back to the lesson.