Toga Yagari

Sariya's P.O.V.

I walked with Zero out near the gates as I explained to him Kenzie's power. After coming home the night before, I also told him about what I told Rido and how he found out that Yuki is going to kill him. Luckly, Zero didn't blame me and actually didn't even act upset which I was surprised about since he did love her in the anime. I would have to ask him later.

"Omnipotence is so powerful! I can't believe that Kenzie has infinite power! She is basically a god!"

"I wouldn't call her a god, she's still just a 16 year old girl like you..." He said, but muttered something about her under his breathe that I couldn't quite understand.

"What was that?" I asked curiously as I looked up at him with a smile. He had an angry look on his face, but tried his best to hide it.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter anyways." I immediately stopped and put my dagger to his neck.

"Okay listen, don't start that. My friends at home would say that and they got a very long lecture out of me. So just to save you some time, why don't you tell your dear little friend~" He sighed.

"When I was on patrol, I saw her through a window in the moon dorms. I thought I smelled blood, and when I looked up I saw her drinking Senri's blood, and wasn't taking the blood tablets. She's just succumbing to the beast inside...", He stated harshly, looking away from me. I glared at him and for some reason, I didn't move the dagger. I guess I was just angry at him.

"Listen Zero, Kenzie is still-" I was cut off as a voice from behind me spoke.

"You're not about to kill my student, are you?", The voice spoke dully. I spinned around with both daggers in my hands and pointed them at the owner of the voice. I was so used to this from the last few days that it now just happens on instinct. Much to my shock though, standing there was Toga Yagari.

"....I told Cross to get help and he brings one of the top ranked vampire hunters here..... Classic Cross." I said quietly, unknown to me if they heard me or not.

"And you are?", He asked.

"Sariya Leyar. Cool meeting you Yagari. I guess it makes sense Cross would call you to help out the school, you're one of the top ranked vampires and not to mention you two were friends back when you were young." When I realized I had said another thing I shouldn't have known to another character, I facepalmed.

"Damn it.... I'm retarded...." I muttered. I then realized I still had my daggers drawn and put them back in their sheaths with small smile. It was good feeling to turn around and not see a member of the Kuran Family (minus Kenzie) standing behind you. Toga was staring at me confused, but he seemed to brush it off.

"You wouldn't get far trying to kill a vampire anyways if you did that...", He said calmly. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Well sorry that I'm not as perfect as you are when it comes to killing vampires."

"Have you been trained on it?" I couldn't help but laugh a bit at that.

"Of course not. Cross literally just gave my friend and I the weapons and basically said 'Okay girls go have fun but try not to kill yourselves!' The only things I know with these things is all self-taught."

"Then how about I train you, because you're not going to do very much protecting like that", He said with a chuckle, lighting his cigarette. I sighed and put a hand to my head. Toga Yagari was always one of my favorite characters but I feel like I am beginning to like him less and less with each minute.