Blood Tablets

Sariya's P.O.V.

I smiled as I petted the horses in the stable. I was listening to music and skipping class and I couldn't help but feel at peace. They were all such beautiful animals and so kind. So carefree. I continued petting them as I listen to Fire Flies by Owl City as I became completely focused on the horses.

"You should be glad they like you, they hate just about everyone but me", Zero said suddenly, as I turned off my music. I then turned to look at him with a smile.

"I guess I am just good with animals." I said still smiling as I turned back to the horse I was petting. Zero walked up beside me and looked at the horse.

"So, why did you suddenly decide to skip class?", He asked curiously. I frowned slightly and stopped petting the horse.

"It just reminds me too much of home. Of my friends back at my old school and stuff. It kind of bugs me that I will probably never see them again.... So I decided to skip. If class is what makes me think of that stuff then I will just keep skipping. It's not like my parents are here to tell me not to anyways." I told him with a shrug.

"If you had a choice... Would you leave and go back home?", He asked, looking away. I blushed slightly as I looked at him.

"I.... Don't know.... I care for people deeply in both places...." I said looking down as I thought about having to leave Kenzie and..... Zero. He sighed and looked up.

"I guess... I'd just miss you if you left, that's all", He muttered quietly. I was blushing madly now as I look down so he couldn't see my face.

"T-Thanks.... That means a lot to me Zero...." I said quietly. He blushed and looked

away from me.

"Whatever", He muttered quickly. I smiled slightly as I turned back to the horse and began petting her again with a blush still evident on my face.

"So.... Um..... do you come here often?" He looked back up and smiled at me.

"Seeing as she likes me, what do you think?", He stated with a chuckle. I smiled as I continued petting the horse.

"So I guess this is your other spot. You come here and go to the forest." I said with a small laugh.

"What's her name anyways?" I asked looked away from the horse and to Zero, with only

a small blush now on my face. He looked at the horse and started to pet it.

"It's White Lily..." I smiled and went back to petting the horse with him.

"That's a nice name. Are you the who named her?" I ask curiously.

"I did." I smiled again before removing my hand and walking beside the horse where there was some hay, and sitting down in it. I smiled up at Zero before looking around at the other horses.

"So what exactly do you do here?'

"Normally just get the sleep that I lose from being out on patrol...", He stated with a sigh. I smiled slightly at that.

"Well at least no one will find you here and disturb your sleep. Is that why you came here now?" He looked away and blushing slightly.

"Actually, I was trying to find where you went since you weren't in class..." I blushed madly before looking down.

"T-Thanks then....."

"You're welcome", He muttered and turned and started to walk away. I smiled at him as he left the stable and was about to get up and follow him when something in the hay caught my eye. I picked them up and I immediately knew what they were....

"Blood tablets....."

Kenzie's P.O.V

I sat on my bed as I planned on how I could visit Sariya without being caught, when I

heard a knock on the door. I yelled come in, and Senri walked in. He sat down with me at the edge of my bed.

"Where were you last night?", He asked dully. I looked away and sighed.

"I was visiting Sariya, that's all", I said quietly. He looked up at me, serious.

"You could have easily gotten hurt, what if Rido had found you again?", He asked, obviously worried for me.

"I was with Sariya, and we both have anti-vampire weapons... I can protect myself!", I yelled slightly.

"I just don't want you getting hurt..."

"I know you don't, but it's bound to happen someday! He said he wasn't going to give up on getting to me. And if he wants to hurt me, it'll happen eventually...", I said as I looked at the floor. He sighed and hugged me.

"Even if it will happen, I want to make sure it's not any time soon...", He said softly. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Thanks...", I said as I sat up. Senri stood up and walked out, before giving one last glance at me and closing the door. I knew he didn't want to risk me getting hurt, but I needed to see Sariya. So, I sat up and walked to my window, opening it up. I made sure I had my anti-vampire weapon in hand, and climbed out. I got down on the ground and ran to her dorm. I saw her window, and climbed up the fire escape and got to her window and knocked. The light in the room was on so I knew she was up, and soon she came and opened the window with something in her hand.

"Umm.... Just one question..... Why are you outside my window? This is what lovers do in those really cliché romance films."

"Ha ha, you're hilarious", I said sarcastically.

"Senri won't let me out, and I wanted to see my friend, if you don't mind", I finished. She sighed and opened the window more so I could get in, then walked to her desk and put the thing she was holding on it.

"Whatever. I needed to get away from some annoying thoughts anyways." She said sitting in the chair at her desk. I sat down on what used to be my bed and sighed.

"It's nice being back in this room, it may be really fancy in the moon dorms, but it's really annoying being cramped up in that room..." Sariya smiled and chuckled.

"Well it's definitely different without you here. The only person who keeps me company is Zero." I smirked when she said that.

"I guess you're not that lonely then, are you?", I said as I smirked. She glared at me as she blushed before turning her chair around and grabbing the thing on her desk.

"Oh wipe that smirk off your face! We're just friends...."

"Alright, fine...", I said as I laughed. I noticed what she was holding wasn't something I had seen in here before...

"Hey, what is that you're holding...?", I asked, confused.

"Zero's blood tablets...." She muttered.

"Oh... How are you going to get them back to him? He got angry with you last time you gave them to him..." She shrugged and put them in a drawer in her desk with a sigh. I stood up and looked out the window.

"I guess I should go back, before anyone realizes that I'm gone...", I said quietly. Sariya nodded and got up to say goodbye.

"Cya then..... come back tomorrow. If I'm not here you know where to find me." I laughed a little and sat on the edge of the window.

"I'll be back soon!", I said with a laugh and climbed down, heading back to the dorms.