Information and Pain

Sariya's P.O.V

I sat in class with Zero. I was so fricken mad and I know it was shown on my face. I just couldn't deal with days like this. They sucked. A lot.....

"What are you so mad about, now...?", Zero asked, bored.

"The fact that it is a fricken Monday!" I said with a groan.

"That's why you're so mad?" I looked over at him as if he were nuts.

"You're not?! Dude, it's the worst day of the fricken week! You have school and you know that you stilll have an entire week left of school till it's the weekend and that the day is going to go by slow! Not to mention teachers just love giving kids homework on Mondays! Actually.... My French teacher back in my world never gave us tests on Mondays because she also really hated them." I said the last comment with a chuckle.

"Well, there's not anything you can do about it, is there?", He sighed and looked to the front of the classroom. I looked up at the ceiling with a small smile.

"Sure there is.... I can use magic to change this day to Tuesday." Zero just sighed and chuckled.

"Then go ahead and do that." I raised my hands and began waving them.

"Whooooooyooooooooo. Magical powers.....um..... Make today Tuesdddaaayyyy!" He laughed as he looked to the front of the room, and the bell rang.

"Well, you almost got it", He said with a chuckle. I laughed as I got up and grabbed stuff.

"Give me a day and boom, I will have made it Tuesday." He chuckled and stood up, walking out of the classroom. I smiled and walked out with him but went the opposite way as him, planning to skip my next class. I went to the forest and went into to my bag to put away my things and took out my daggers and attached them to my belt since I was going to go get some practice and soon I was slashing at the many trees or throwing the daggers everywhere and having them hit certain spots on the tree.

"I see you're very skilled with those daggers...", I heard someone say from behind me. I immediately stopped and looked behind me to see Rido Kuran. I immediately glared at him.

"It's kind of hard for me to tell. Why don't you just stay right there so I can see." I said as I got ready to throw my dagger at him.

"I wouldn't recommend doing that...", He said with a smirk as he used his pureblood powers to knock them out of my hands.

".....I hate fricken purebloods." I muttered as I glared at him.

"What was that?", He asked with a smirk, showing his fangs. I just backed away slowly until I hit the tree. I immediately jumped up and grabbed a branch before pulling myself and going up higher.

"I'm not here to hurt you, but if you leave, there might be some people who will get hurt...", He said, walking forward towards the tree and still smirking. I stopped climbing and looked down at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Really now? Who exactly is it you would hurt? I'm pretty sure that all the people I care about are either vampire hunters or are a vampire so I really don't give a shit." He looked up and smirked at me.

"Just because she's becoming a vampire, doesn't mean she can't die." I looked down at him with a blank face.

"It doesn't matter if she can or can't. You wouldn't go through all that trouble to make her a vampire then kill her. Besides, she is being protected by your son, Cross, Kaname and Yuki."

"I don't need her anymore, I can just use her for my personal advantage now... And even so, Senri's an aristocrat vampire, so if I command him, he has to do what I say..."