chapter 22

Tzuyu raised her head and look at him sleeping then went off of the bed. She went to the living room and look at the lady then bow to her, "Good morning.."

"Ohh you're awake.. I prepared a food for you guys.." She said and walked to the kitchen, "He seems to not like the food... I'm glad he forced himself.. now he likes sea food.."

"He's... kinda.. I don't know.." She shrugged then laugh. The room was complete silent, "Is it only you who lives here?"

"Yeah.. My husband is off to the ocean for fishing.. Usually when it's hard storm they stay on an island..."

"Ahhh..." She nod then grabbed the spoon and start eating. The lady smiled at her, "You two are really cute.. Are you two married?"

Her eyes widened, "No... We're high school students.."

The lady dropped her jaw and gulped, "Are you serious?! Then why-- You guys should've told me! I could seperated you two a room!"

"Nah.. It's fine... I can kill him if he will do something.."

"Well.. You guys are teenagers.. 18?"

Tzuyu nod her head, "Yes.. 18.."

"Well you guys are in the right age.. Becoming adult.."

She looked at the food and scooped a rice then look at the window, "Maybe when he wakes up we'll leave.."

"You're not gonna make him eat?"

"Yeah maybe after he eat.." she laughed.

The lady nod her head and looked at the door then stand up and take the picture showing it to Tzuyu, "This is my daughter.."

"Ohh... She's pretty.."

"Right?.. Yeah.. She is gorgeous.."

Tzuyu looked at her then smile, "Where is she?"

"She's looking for her daughter... She just got back from Taiwan.. My daughter is very well educated as much as I can tell you.. She got a degree of Tourist and a surgeon... Then owned a pet hospital.."

"Wow..." Tzuyu gritted her teeth and eat, "She must have a good knowledge.."

"Yeah she does.."

After few minutes of eating she stood up and walked back to the room, he's still sleeping. "Jungkook wake up.." she shakes him. "Yah.."

He scratched his head and hugged her, "30 more minutes.."

She hit his head with a pillow. Jungkook defend himself by grabbing her arm and locking her body with legs wrapping aorund her. Tzuyu crawled out of the bed but he locked her tightly and went on top of her.

"Jungkook stop... We have to go.."

He pouted and kiss her neck, "Let's leave later.."

"No we can't we're probably bothering her Jungkook.... Let's leave I feel like we're burden... Plus we just ask if we could stay here until the rain stops not until the world stops.."

"Just for few minutes and we'll leave.. come on.. You're going on a different route with me.."

Tzuyu walked to the bathroom and close the door then stepped out wiping her face. Jungkook was already eating on the table looking at her, watching every move she makes. Her forehead creased and sit on the sofa.

The lady walked to Tzuyu and gave her a bag then back to Jungkook, "It was nice to meet you two... Here have this.."

"Ohh-Thank you..." He bowed then glanced at Tzuyu, she's not there anymore. His eyes lurked around and to the corner and search for her until he found her to the wall staring at the pictures.