Chapter 20

Jungkook played with her hair as she sleeps to his chest. Then smiled looking at her deeply sleeping next to him. "Wake up.." he whispered but she didn't woke up and only hugged him tightly. He looked at the time and gritted his teeth, "Tzu... You and Sana supposed to leave by now.."

     Her eyes opened and look at the clock then gritted her teeth, "Aish!" running to the bathroom to wash her face

Her eyes opened and look at the clock then gritted her teeth, "Aish!" running to the bathroom to wash her face. Then get out again and look at the him, he just nod, "I'll fix the bed don't worry.."

"Okay... Bye.." She runned to him then kiss him a second then leave. "SANA..."

"Ohh wow... I think the talking is done... You guys did a 1 day presentation or what? meeting?" She laughed, "Don't worry.. I'm not leaving yet.. We're leaving in few hours though.."

Tzuyu scratched her head touched her neck then Sana sniff giving her a cringe look before shaking her head, "Wow... Meeting is violently occur..." she laughed and point to her neck, "Hah... I can see it hurts Tzu.. Don't hide like nothing happened between you two.."

"Shhh.." she looked around, "Is his sister here?"

Sana shake her head, "They're still at the hospital..." Then Jungkook stepped out of the room fixing his clothes and look at the two then enter back inside the room again.

"He's shy now..." Sana laughed, "He's not gonna show up to anyone but you Tzu... He's shy.."

Tzuyu looked at the door then creased her forehead while holding Sana's arm, "Let's go to your room.." pushing her back inside the room then close the door, "Is the same thing on my neck again isn't it?" she whispered pointing to her neck.

Sana nod but at the same time smirking to her, "It's the same thing but multiplied.."

"MULTIPLIED?!! How many is it?!"

"Let's see.." She squint her eyes, "There's one the side two at the front-- Basically four.." Shaking her head then laughed at her face, "Wow.."

"Do you know how to cover it with make up?! Like How chaeyoung do it??" she begged.

"Sorry.. I'm not a type of person who uses make up baby.." She caress her cheeks, "Wear my turtle neck sweater if you want.."

***

Jin opened the door and enter inside, No one is still there except the teacher about to leave, "You're early Jin.."

"Nah.. I'm late Saem.." He smirked then bow. Dahyun entered the room and look at him then creased her forehead, "Why are you here so early?"