6

Yen walked around me holding her phone then looked around the room, "Tzu make sure there's no dirt or dust.. Make the house like no one has live in it!" she picked up her shoes and throw it in her room. I followed her movement with my eyes. Mom is like that too, they're both cleaning. And I'm so curious because it's like there's going to be a debt collector coming, "Is the collectors coming?"

"No... Just cook! Stop acting like you don't live here!" Mom pushed me to the kitchen, "Cook some best food... or order some best food outside.."

I grabbed the food from he fridge and put it at the table, starts cutting while looking at them cleaning. This is weird something is wrong they're not telling me. "Can you guys at least tell me what's happening..?"

They didn't answer me, none of them did. Someone knocked on the gate, "Tzu.. Open the door.." they said at the same time. I wiped my arm and walked to the gate then open it. My hand dropped and look at my mom and Yen then to him, "The hell are you doing here!!?"

"Can't I visit? I told Yen I'm coming over.." He smirked. Then passed by me. I gulped for a moment and enter back inside. Yen's eyes widened and fix her hair, "Hi Jungkook.."

I passed by him and walked to the kitchen continue cutting. There's a feeling someone is fucking watching me again. I glanced at him and he really is staring through my soul again. Quickly, I turn my back to the living room and face the stove cooking the food.

"He wants a coffee go.. Make a coffee Tzuyu.. hurry.." Mom grabbed the water and the glass then head back to the kitchen, "So.. How did you meet Yen?"

"Street.." I heard him say.

"Yeah.." Yen respond. I boiled a hot water while cooking. "Ah shit.." I flinched as soon as I accidentally touched the pan.

I heard a table movement, "Are you okay?" Mom asked. I turned around I thought I was being asked but nope, it was him who's currently looking at me.

Then I turned my back again continue to what I'm doing. I poured the hot water to the mug and mix it with the powders. Then head to the living room carrying it. I put the mug in front of him then look at Yen who's currently giving me a bitch look.

He grabbed the mug and drink. I returned to the kitchen and finish the food. After 30 minutes of them talking in the living room I finished cooking. All the foods are in front of them. "Eat with us Tzu.." he smiled. Mom smiled awkwardly and tap the seat next to her which is in front of him.

I slowly sitted on the chair and grabbed the plate. All my hair raised up as I felt a feet touching my leg. I kicked him quickly then grabbed the food. He gritted his teeth and bite the spoon. "What's wrong?" Yen asked.

"Nothing..."

I stood up, Mom point at me, "Tzu.. Can you watch the clothes I put outside after you eat?"

"I'm done anyways.." I grabbed the plate then put it at the sink. I first head to
the room, he's freaking weird and pervert why the hell would some dare to put their leg one?! Nasty ass bitch. I opened the door again and head out holding the washing powder.

I sit on the small chair and open the water then put all the dirty clothes on the basin then pour the powder. Aghh, I hate them if they're going to tell me to wash their clothes they should atleast prepare the things I need!

"Mom.. I'm just going to buy something.." I said then open the gate. Then I head out walking down the street. I walked down the street then stop at the small store, buy the things I need.