15

My phone vibrated multiple times while sitting on the cafeteria eating with Dahyun. I took a bite of the kimchi and spoon a rice then look at her. She was looking behind me with a smirk on her face.

"What are you smirking at?" I asked while playing with the rice cause I lost my appetite. She shooked her head and look at me then smile, "Nothing.. Don't mind me.. stop playing with the rice... Go eat.."

I felt something pressed on my cheeks, then my eyes widened and forehead creased. Who the hell is this now? Cause I know Jungkook went home to their house. So it's better not be him. My face turn around and saw Sana smiling, "Hi... You thought I was him huh? Hahah! Sorry I like kissy kissy so.. Don't think I'm bisexual.. I'm straight for my Taengi..."

She sitted next to me then look at Dahyun giving her a sign to go. Dahyun stood up and went behind me, Eunwoo was there sitting down with his friends, no wonder she's been smiling.

Sana suddenly her face look straight up to me and clear her throat, "Do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Where?"

"Out of town.. Cause I wanna bring you to Jeju since I only need one person to go with this ticket... My mom said I can go with a girl only... I wanna bring my Taengi but I'm not allowed.. So do you wanna go?"

I scratched my head, "How about the others?"

"Nah.. We've traveled all together to Jeju once.. And we all got drunk sooo.. Yeah not very good idead to be with them.."

My head are double thinking right now. I mean I wanna go but I don't at the same time cause I have no idea about that place at all. "Is it like? Just two of us? Or you have someone to meet up?"

"Ohh no.. I don't have anyone to meet up there.. I just want to go travel and I have extra one ticket.. So do you wanna go with me? Plus Taehyung won't let me unless I have someone with me.."

"Sure but... How are we going to get there?" I creased my forehead.

"Plane.."

"Ohhh.. But I don't have a passport..? Is that okay?"

"Then we'll use train since this can be for train and Plane ticket.." She smiled, "Tomorrow so.. Let's just meet at the KTX station.. here.. Thank for coming with me.. I can tour someone finally!"

I just gave her a smile then look at the ticket. She tickled my chin, "Your so cute.. Anyways.. Yeah I'll meet you tomorrow at the train okay?"

***

"You're going where?" He asked. I've been repeating the same thing over and over and were facing each other he still won't understand what I keep saying.

"Sana and I are going to Jeju.. Tomorrow.."

"Why?!" He followed me as I pack some of my clothes, "No you can't you don't know the place Tzu.."

I looked at him and shrugged then smirked, "Why are you worried.."

"Cause I feel like you're lying.."

"No am not.. Call Sana.. she's the one who gave me this.." I showed him the ticket. He scratched his head and sighed, "Fine... But only for 3 days you said.."

I nod my head then look at the clock, "Go home.."

"Later.."

His hands are resting on the counter, then he sniffed. "How are you guys going to get there? Train? or plane?"

I looked at the phone then sit down, my movie is on shit! My legs can't control happiness. "Yah.. Have you read the book romeo and Juliet?"

"100 times.." He rolled his eyes. I smiled and look at my phone, "I've read the book and finish it.. Now I'm watching the movie.."