8

I looked around the house then the dress, jewelry, and shoes I'm wearing. Everyone was smiling at me including Sana who's sitting on the couch. Then she gave me a sign to come. Where's is that guy anyways? He's the one who brought me and he's going to leave me hanging here?

"Who did you came with? Jungkook?"
She asked while drinking the drink. I nod my head and she smirked, "You won't able to see that guy everywhere.. Neither my boyfriend.. Or them seven derps... They go somewhere every party I don't even know where.."

I sighed, "I need to go home mom will be looking for me.." looking at the car key Jungkook gave me to watch over it.

"Does your mom always scold you for no reason? or Yen always bully you?" She asked. I just shrugged. Sana point her finger at me, "I have to tell you something.. There's a chance they're coming back a little bit off.."

"Why?" I creased my forehead and looked around, Jihyo was walking towards us. "They're probably hiding because they drink alcohol.." She said. My eyes widened, I can't be the one who's driving if ever that guy is fucking drunk!

Jihyo handed me a drink, "Try it.."

"Is it alcohol?"

"Yeah.. At least have a taste of a alcohol for the first time.. It'll help you release all of your problems... I promise.. this is what I drink when I'm having a hard time with my brother.." She raised her right hand.

I slowly hold the glass and just stare at while gulping. The scent of it is so strong, making me throw up. My lips kind of went to an awkward grin then I slowly smell it. Aghh, no way. It's even bad when you smell it close. How can they drink his without throwing up?!

"Don't smell the alcohol it'll make you throw up.." She smirked, "Just drink it.."

I drink the beer without breathing, just to not smell the scent of it. The taste of it is worser than the smell! But I love it. I looked at the glass then to Jihyo, her face is blank. Sana blinked her eyes, "She said just have a taste of it not drink all of it.."

I shrugged, "Sorry.. I didn't even know I drank all of it.."

She laughed, "You want more?"

"Where's the others?" Jihyo asked. Sana point at the dance floor, "There's momo.." then to the stage, "There's Nayeon.." Then to the counter, "And there's the rest.. Knocked out.."

"Shit... Where's my brother..?"

"Jihyo? You know they all disappears when there's a party.. And there's a Chance they might be drunk when they comes back.."

Jihyo's POV.

I looked at Tzuyu with her mighty beauty matching her dress, Jungkook probably bought this for her. He could've bought me to buy better tsk. And he would leave this girl here when he's the one who dragged her here. He's fucked up.

Sana typed on her phone then look at Tzuyu, "You wanna drink more? Why don't you give that key to his sister here?"

"Jungkook gave you his key?" I asked creasing my forehead. Then Tzuyu hand me the key and left with Sana. I was left standing in front of the couch with the glass and key on my hand. "Did you guys see my brother?" I asked after I stepped in front of Jeongyeon.

"Upstairs.." She looked at Dahyun then to me again, this bitch is always cold. I sitted on the chair for few minutes then look at Tzuyu and Sana drinking together. It's funny how Sana is getting dizzy already while Tzuyu is still calm.

"Well, I'm gonna go upstairs and give this shit to him.." I stood up and walk upstairs then open the door, but no one is in the room, "She said they're here?! The fuck?"