39

Tzuyu wiped her tears as she looks at Yen's coffin and her body inside. She couldn't think any reason to be mad at her. The only memories was coming to her mind is the happiness they had togethe when they were a kid.

Jungkook stood next to her apologizing for everything he has done wrong and begging for forgiveness though she couldn't answer him like back then. His mind starts to realize that he doesn't regret what he has done, but regret the things he didn't do when he has a chance. A chance to apologize to her and understand her feelings. Feelings that she's been keeping inside her.

We all don't know what someone's going through. He finally understand why Tzuyu is always not letting herself have a grudge on her step-sister. She understand what she's going through, and understand what she feels. Everyone is fighting a battle that we know nothing about.

Jungkook looked down and take a deep breath before giving the flower to Yen's coffin. Then the guard close it after Tzuyu give hers. He held her hand tightly and look at her with a smile on his face, "She'll be fine in heaven.."

She nod her head and look at the rest of the group showing a sorrow and looking down. Sana stood near the coffin then sit down putting one heart, "After all you still have a heart.." Taehyung stood her up, "Back away they have to cover the coffin now.."

Her head turn to Tzuyu then pouted, "Im sorry for being mean to her.."

They all watch the guys cover her coffin under the ground. Eunha look at her daughter then to Jungkook's parents. They're holding Jihyo's arm like she's still a kid. Not letting her go.

"Why is your parents holding her like that?" She asked Jungkook. He turn his head to his mom and dad, "Ohh.. My sister doesn't like the smell of those kind of flowers.. She's probably dizzy again.."

She made an O shape of her mouth then nod her head, "Oh okay.. I see.." nodding her head then hold her daughter's hand and give respectful bow on Yen's grave.

Jungkook was holding her hand tightly as they bow to Yen. He wasn't sure if he's doing it right or not cause he never bowed to somebody in that way. "Why's Jungkook? bowing?" His dad asked.

"He doesn't even know how to do it right.." Jihyo rolled her eyes and sighed looking at Yoongi then point to her mouth, "Im hungry.." she mouthed.

He gave her a look, "Shut up!" mouthing it to her. They all started to live after light up the candle and letting go of the black balloons flying up to the air.

"Lets go?" They hold Jihyo's arm, "She's hungry.. She's been mouthing to Yoongi.." Her dad sighed. Jihyo's eyes widened, "You can see me doing it?!"

"My peripheral vision.."

Jungkook walked up to them and look st the balloon then to his parents. His dad tapped his back, "We're good?"

"Yeah.."

"Alright then lets go.." his dad put his arm around him adn smile. Jungkook turn to Tzuyu checking if she already left and she did already left.

*Jungkook*
I'll see you later-
Love you byee-

*Tzubae*
-Later?

*Jungkook*
My parents said we're going to visit...-

*Tzubae*
-What time?

*Jungkook*
Idk yet-
He never receive a reply from her.

———

Tzuyu looked at her mom then to the passport, "Next week?"