1

I opened my bag and just as always my money is gone again. "YEN! When will you stop taking my money?! would please stop?! earn your damn money.."

"I'll pay you some time! damn.." she rolled her eyes and eat the chips while watching TV. "That some time has always been forever!" I looked at the time then her uniform, "Go to school already! what are you staying here for?! don't you said your boyfriend is waiting for you at your school? then go!"

She turn around to look at me then grabbed her bag, "Hah.. Sleeping with a guy just to earn money.."

"What?!! I don't do such a thing like that Yen! What are you talking about.."

She laughed, "Ohh really?! Then explain the old man talking to you at the bench huh? Hayyss I don't know where you got your sluttyness Tzu.. But you're disgusting.."

I slapped her, "I'M NOT SLEEPING WITH ANYONE! Ohh so is it a disguting thing now to talk to an old man? or is it Slutty now to earn money? Yen watch your mouth, you're eating a shit.."

She dropped her jaw then slap me, "Watch who you're talking too.. I'm not like you sleep around with guys to earn money... I have a boyfriend who is super rich and that... not like yours old rotten smelly dying man.."

"YEN I DONT SLEEP WITH ANYONE! What's hard to understand?! I earn money because I work part time! And you don't you only steal money from me!"

She turn around and left, I felt the angerness on my head. I want to destroy her whole fucking brain and just chop it into pieces. Everyone in this house is pissing me off everyday!

I looked at the time then the waiver. Then grab my bag. I saw Yen from the window being picked up by someone with a car. I head out as soon as they left then follow the map on the waiver.

The map only lead me to a bush, I don't know if I'm following the map right or not. I looked at the bush and creased my forehead, "Is he fucking with me?"

"No I'm not.. Come here.." I turn around and found the man who gave me the waiver. "So.. It's just not a bush?" I asked.

He laughed, "Behind it it's the school.. You just went to a wrong way... This is the old gate you're in.." moving the bush away. I see a big building with many students with uniform. They were walking around. I also see yen--YEN?! the fuck is she doing here?!

"Is that girl have been schooling here?" I asked pointing at her. He nod his head, "She's the girlfriend of the owner of this school.."

"Ahhh..." No wonder. I rolled my eyes, she took my money for other reason. "Come on.. Follow me let's go to the principal's office.." He told me as he made his way inside the gate. I enter inside and close the gate then follow him. Everyone looked at me with their eyebrow raised. Probably because of my outfit.

"You can tell she's poor like Yen.. but Yen dresses cooler.." I heard a whisper. I took a deep breath then gulped. I saw yen with a guy but walking somewhere. My eyes caught Yen with a guy walking in different direction, my quickly turn away from them hiding my face.

Then this old man lead me to an office with actually few workers only. "Hi.." the lady said, "New student?"

"Yes.. I'd like to enroll.."