Chapter 31

"Did I hear those this right?" He asked. Jihyo looked at Tzuyu then nod her head, "Just tell him... He's not gonna leave you alone until you tell him the truth.."

"No I don't need to hear the truth... As long as she wasn't raped.."

"She wasn't... Now quit it Jungkook and let us pass.." Jihyo pushed him and walked to the group currently eating. Jungkook entered to the tent and close it then look at her with worried eyes. He sighed and hugged her, "Let's go eat now okay?"

Tzuyu creased her forehead, "Jungkook we were about to go eat but you won't let us pass.."

He sucked his teeth and open the tent, "Okay then let's go.."

Jeongyeon cleared her throat and eat the food then look to her side and clear her throat again, "Rapist.."

"How the fuck am I rapist? You weren't drunk.. I was drunk.. Why didn't you stop me then?"

"Cause I was sleeping.."

"And how is that related? I mean.. No one will continue to be on sleep while having sex you know?"

Everyone cleared their throat and look away, pretending to not have heard anything. Jeongyeon hit his head and roll her eyes then sit next to Momo but Jhope moved her away and put his arm around his girlfriend, "My girl.. Get yours.."

She sit next to Chaeyoung and put her plate down. "He's so annoying damn.."

"He's your Boy why do you keep insisting that having sex with him is not bad?"

"Cause Chae I have no idea if that bitch has a protection last night or not.."

"Shit you're right.." she bit her lip, "So what?"

Jeongyeon hit her head then grabbed the food and look at everyone while eating. They are all happy with their partners. Jin slicing the meat for Mina while Jhope and Momo feeding each other. Jungkook and Tzuyu are talking to each other and there's Namjoon looking at her with a puppy face, "You still not gonna accept it?"

"Hell no.. Get the hell away.."

Everyone giggled then looked away as soon as Jeongyeon trigger her eyes to each one of them. Jungkook cleared his throat and eat then look at Jin, "So what happened?" Asking the girls.

The girls didn't say anything but to continue to eat. Chaeyoung gulped and smile, "We just helped each other prepare for food.. That's all.."

Tzuyu stood up and went to the tent without a mood on her face. Jungkook looked at the girls and give them a bad look, "What happened?" then follow her inside, "Tzuyu what's wrong?"

"Yen came here with her group... And Chaeyoung threatened her that she will shoot her with the gun she's holding.." She took a deep breath, "And I don't want anything bad or more worst to happen.."

Jungkook sucked his teeth and hold her hand, "It's okay.. I'll talk to Chaeyoung not to do that.." then smile. Tzuyu nod her head then look at the zipper of their tent being forced to open.

"Who the fuck is it?" Jungkook annoyingly said and pull down the zipper, "Wha---ha-ha-haaaaat..." his voice trembled. Tzuyu gritted her teeth and gulped as she forced herself to smile, "We're not doing anything.."

Jungkook's mom took a deep breath and pull Jungkook out. Jihyo was crossing her arm while glaring at him, "You didn't fucking get a permission from mom? You stupid bitch.."

"I did!" he mouthed. Momo shooked her head while looking down, "He's seriously our failure.."

"Anyways... It's definitely not my plan mom.. It was Hyung's plan..." Pointing at Jhope. Then look at Jin, "R-right hyung?"