32

Tzuyu looked at her step sister, "Why do you gotta go there and make such a scene? Jesus christ for a guy you're doing all these?!"

Yen look at her finger then smirked, "Learn your place Tzu.."

"I left the house al-"

"The fact that I was the first one to Jungkook.." Giving Tzuyu a bad look then pushed her to the side, "You don't suit for a rich family.. Where you at right now is where you fit.. Wash the clothes.." Then left her soaked with water on the floor. Yen opened the gate and found a lady standing in the front giving her a bad look.

"A-T-" Couldn't manage to say a word. The lady entered inside and look at Tzuyu then back to her, "You've been treating her as a slave?!"

"Yen who's that?"

She pulled Tzuyu away from Yen, "Im taking her away... I am not giving a mercy I will destroy your whole life you and your mom!"

Tzuyu looked at her and creased her forehead moving her hand away. Eunha looked at her and cleared her throat then back to Yen, "Tzuyu get in the car.."

"Eh? Y-yen wh-"

"Get inside I'll explain later.." Eunha take out her car key, "yen remember this and tell your mom this... Find your own money now and find a house on your own.. cause you won't last here.." pointing her finger to her. Tzuyu slowly stepped out of the gate watching the two talk. Then Sana grabbed her hand, "Are you okay?"

"What? Sana what are you doing here?"

"Tzu.. I have to tell you something.." Sana dragging her to the car, "The girl over there.."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, "Oh?"

"She's the person you're looking for.."

"What?"

"Your mom!.. She's your mom.." She touched her shoulder. Tzuyu looked at her for a second then blinked, "What are you talking about?"

Eunha stepped inside of the car and start the engine then look at the two at the back, "Tzuyu are you okay?"

Tzuyu didn't respond but to look at her face, "Are you really my mom?" creasing her forehead. Eunha sniffed and looked at her, "I'll bring you to my house.."

"But are you really my mom?"

Sana's phone ring, "Yes?"

"Where are you?" Taehyung asked, "Im in front of your house.."

"Im with Tzuyu.."

"What for?"

"With her mom.."

"Sana-I told you not to-- Fine I'm going back home.. Bye.." He ended the call. Sana pouted, "Can you drop me home?"

Tzuyu stayed quiet until they arrived to Eunha's home. She pressed on her phone texting someone then look at her as soon as she spoke. "I didn't know they were treating you like that.. I pay a big money to them to take care of you and bring you to the school.."

"So you are my mom?"

She slowly nod her head and smiled, "You grew up pretty and well.." raising her chin up. Tzuyu gave her a little smile then moved her head away. Eunha felt the awkwardness between them, "Im sorry I left you to them and experience a life like that.."

"Why did you left me there?"

"I have to earn money to give you a better life.."

Tzuyu sniffed and didn't respond. "If I knew they would treat you like that I should've left you to other people.."

"Other people?" She creased her forehead, "Other people? Is that how you see me?"

"Tzu-" Sana tried to stop her from talking. "I've searched throughout the year and earn money by almost killing myself to work.. And all I hear is 'I should've give you to other people?' am I that unworthy?"

Her mom covered her mouth then try to calm her down, "Its not what I meant.. I mean I should've give you to my other relative.."

Tzuyu looked at Sana and open the door walking away from them. "Tzu! ye.. I'm- I'll come get her.." she ran to chase Tzuyu then grabbed her arm, "Tzu.. You need to go with her.. You need a better life.. She's your mom and she'll treat you better.. You heard what she said.."

"Yeah.. I heard.. I should've been given to other people.."

"Listen to her.. She's not abondoning you this time.. She wouldn't look for you if she doesn't want you.." shaking her head, "Come on.." dragging her back tothe car.

Eunha sighed in relief touching her heart then watch then enter to the back seat, "Thank you for coming back.."

"Uhmm Mrs--" she hiccup, "Can you drop me to my boyfriend's house?"

She nod her head and look at Tzuyu from rear mirror then smile, "I'll take you home Tzuyu you can stay with me.."

"Where?"

"In my house.."

"Here in Korea?"

Sana looked at her dumbly, "Girl.. Nah, to the other planet that's where she'll take you.."

Eunha laughed and continue driving and drop Sana to Taehyung's house. Sana stepped out of the car and waved, "Thank you!" as soon as they arrived.

"I'll see you guys later.." Tzuyu rolled down the window then smile and roll it up again. She took a deep breath staying quiet inside the car. Eunha looked at her through the mirror then sighed. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah Im fine.." She took a deep breath and look at her phone vibrated.

Jk: Where are you?
T: I found her..
Jk: found who?
T: My mom..
Jk: Really?!
T: Yeah she came up-

Jungkook dialed her phone number and pretend to be in shock, "You found her?! OMG!"

It made her think awkward because he sounded gay on the phone. "Uhmm yeah.. You could say that.." she laughed. He cleared his throat and becomes a serious tone voice, "Are you okay? I might visit you.. if my mom lets me.."

"Why did you lie? You could've told them honestly and might let you-"

"No they wont.. I want to be with you.. but they're locking me in this house cause Im too handsome to be seen.."

"WOW.." Tzuyu looked at her mom then lower her voice, "How sassy you are.." she laughed. Looking at the window then sniffed, "You got scolded?"

"No.. But I have a bruise.."

"Why?"

"My sister.."

"Ohh.. I understand"

She heard him take a deep breath, "I wanna see you right now." he said. Her face turns red and look at her mom then back to the phone, "We were just together yesterday.."

"I know but.." he groaned. "What are you doing here?"

She listened to him talk on the phone and Jihyo's voice. "We're going to eat.."

"Yeah.. Eat all the food.." He smirked then close his door. Jihyo pushed his door, "Yah.. You can't just keep staying here in your room.. Its your fault you didn't tell mom and dad, matter fact you lied to them.."

Jungkook sighed playing with his key chain, "Im sorry.. I'll tell them next time.."

Jihyo looked at him up and down the cleared her throat, "Who's on the phone?"

"Tzuyu.. shh.." he checked if their parents are around. Then kicked Jihyo out of his room. Tzuyu took a deep breath looking at the house as the car stop, "I'll call you later Jungkook.."

Eunha looked at her rapidly with a creased forehead, "Jungkook?"

"Do-Do you know him?"

She took a deep breath and shake her head trying to think other stuff, "Lets go.."