7

"No seriously Noona... Are you two dating..?" He asked. I gulped for a second, he just won't stop bothering me.

"YES YEAH WHATEVER WE ARE! Better?!" I pushed him to the side, "Don't tell mom and dad... Yet.." I sniffed then put my feet on the table. He sitted down next to me, "Can I see the hicky?"

"What?!"

He pulled out the handkerchief around my neck and give me a cringe look, "Ooh definitely mom wouldn't like that... He gave you a birthmark... That's why you look like you like him everytime he glance..."

"Shut up.." I told him. He just shrugged and walked upstairs, "MOM DAD NOONA HAS A HICKY! AND SHE'S DATING YOONGI!" He yelled. Then enter to his room.

"JUNGKO---" I stopped when Mom stepped out of the their room and look at me straight down, this is giving me chills.

"What did he say? You have sticky and banning milky?" She creased her forehead. I facedpalm and shake my head, "Yeah.. I'm banning milky mom... Jungkook is right.. He wants to grow up and stop being a baby.. So doesn't wanna drink milk anymore.. He's embarrass if 'TZUYU!" I yelled, "Sees.. him drinking baby milk.."

Mom blinked her eyes as Jungkook opened the door and stepped down, "What?"

Mom hugged him, "Our baby is finally growing up?" tapping his butt. Jungkook creased his forehead and look at mom, "What?"

I stick my tounge out and walked upstairs. Dad came down too, "You're dating Yoongi Jihyo?"

Shit. I knew he will hear it right. I locked my room quickly and hid under the blanket. Not listening to them, I'm not gonna listen, I'm going kill Jungkook.

Tzuyu's POV.

I undressed myself and hang the uniform then Yen blocked my way, "Such a funny thing to know that my sister would take her Unnie's boyfriend..." she tickled my chin. I moved my head away then rolled my eyes, "I didn't take anyone from you Yen.."

"Ohh really? Where's my boyfriend?"

"Why are asking him to me? am I with him? No right?" I raised my eyebrow. Her eyes triggered me with death. Then she grabbed her towel and enter to the bathroom. I'm the first one to take a shower why the hell is she getting in? agh! She pisses me off!

"Yen hurry up.. I need to take a shower too.." Knocking on the door but she didn't respond. I was gonna go back to the room but it's lock, "Mom?"

"What?! I'm changing!" She yelled. I brushed my hair with my fingers then wait for one them to get done. I heard the gate opened, my eyes quickly glanced at my body and gulped, "Who's there?"

There's no sound but the gate closed, "Hello? Jungkook here.."

My eyes widened and quickly knocked on the door, "Mom.. Yen's boyfriend is here!" I yelled in whisper. Mom opened the door and gulped, "He's here?!" she looked at the door and open it then smile, "Hi Jungkook.."

I hid behind the wall and wait for Yen to be finished. Why's this girl taking too long?! Is she taking a shit or what?!

"Ehem.."

My head turn to the side then my eyes went bulged, "OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!" Covering my body. He looked at me up and down then smirked. This pervert is fucking-- Agghh!! I entered to the bedroom and closed the door. My heart was thumping so hard that I can't even handle it.

I quickly wore my clothes and fix my hair then head out. Good thing he's at the kitchen talking to mom so I rushedly walked outside and escape the prison.