Chapter 18

"No.. Shore is better.. Jhope is probably having fun in Love land.. Fucking Sex theme statues.." Sana rolled her eyes. Jihyo crossed her arm, "Yeah but we need to find Jhope..."

"He's probably there just.. With girls you know eating them.. That's what he all do.." Jungkook smirked while carrying Tzuyu's teddys bear, "And Tzu.. Why do you wanna bring this? You should leave it in the room.."

She shrugged, "I wanna bring it.." then take it from him. He smirked and look at his sister, "So what now? You wanna leave ot wait for that guy? I'll go look for him if you want.."

Tzuyu hold his hand and he instantly smiled, "Nevermind.. Taehyung hyung.. Look for him.."

Taehyung gave him a smirk then put his arm around Sana's. He then turn his eyes to Yoongi but he was only given a bitch look and rolled eyes. Jungkook look at Tzuyu, "Let's just find him both of us.."

"Jungkook make sure you find JHOPE not YOUR HOPE" Jihyo rolled her eyes. "His hope? What do you mean?" Yoongi laughed. Taehyung laughed and look at Jihyo then shake his head, "Even you understand him now... Told you bringing him here is not a good idea.. see what happens? He's like glued to her and she can't unglue herself.."

"Let's just go to the shore.. Fuck Jhope... Let's go!" She pulled her boyfriend to the sand. Taehyung shrugged. Jihyo looked at Yoongi then rolled her eyes, "Let's go.."

"Ohh does this legs makes you jealous? It's skinnier than yours and smooth?" He laughed, "You've been rolling your eyes from my body.."

"Yoongi I'm not even trying to glance at you right now.. You're pissing me off. zIf you're gonna call me fat.. Then might as well I should look at other guys huh?"

He gave her a serious look then walk towards her, "Try.."

"Ohh hell yeah I will!" She lurked aorund but there's no people around yet. He suddenly laughed, "Yeah you can't find anyone... They all hide from you..."

"Fuck you.."

"We just did last night.. You want a eound again?" He laughed.

"YOONGIII!!!!!!!"

He ran quickly to Sana and Taehyung while laughing then glance at her. She's giving him a death glare through his soul. Then turn around to face other direction while crossing her arm.

Tzuyu point to a direction, "Isn't that him? He look sad.." then pouted. Jungkook approached him and tapped his shoulder, "Dude what's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"You seem sad is there a person who's happy but showing sad expression?" raising his eyebrow. Tzuyu looked at him up and down, "You don't look fine too.."

Jhope suddenly passed out and drop to the floor. Their eyes widened and grabbed his arm, "Hyung... Hyung wake up.." tapping his face. "Tzu.. Call an ambulance.."

Tzuyu nod her head and dialed on her phone while looking at Jhope. "She said they're coming..."

"Okay.."

"Is he gonna be okay?" She touched his forehead, "He doesn't have a fever.." then gulped, "Maybe he's really sick Jungkook.."