Chapter 25

Jungkook put the flower on the bed then turn off the lights. He lie down on the bed holding a puppy then a sound of key opening the door. He fixed his clothes as he stand up and hold the puppy then hold the flowers. Tzuyu opened her room and turn on the lights, her eyes are wide open, "What the heck?"

"How's it?" He smirked and walked to her giving the flower and the puppy. Tzuyu smiled looking at the pet then to him, "Why?!"

He shrugged, "I just wanna say you're that special to me..."

"Go to school..."

"Tomorrow.." Hugging her by the waist. Tzuyu put the puppy and the flowers down then hug him tightly. She felt a kiss on her forehead then brushed her hair with fingers. Jungkook touched her both cheeks and look at her, "I found something about your mom.."

"Huh?"

"Yes.. Taehyung and I searched... She's the daughter of the lady we stay at because of the storm...! Tzuyu I'm not sure yet but I think she's your grandma.."

"How did you know? Jungkook you don't need to look for my parents.."

"Tzu.. I wanna help you..." He tucked her hair Behind her ear. Tzuyu gave him a smile then shake her head, "You've helped me a lot.. You gotta let me help you now.."

"What do I need help for?"

"RAISING YOUR GRADES UP..." She gave him a serious look then show papers, "O/10 in math, 4/20 in english, 32/40 in P.E, 4/10 in History, and what? I feel like this is all because of me.."

He gulped, "That's just a quiz Tzu.. Chill... It's not going into my report.." grabbing the papers from her. Tzuyu frown, "Still.. I'm the reason why you're getting those.."

"Tzu.. It runs from my dad.." He laughed, "My dad is slow in everything.. But he's smart.. Watch me pass all the test next time.." winking at her. She gave him a bad look then hugged him again, "Your dad's gene is strong... You completely got the exact face.. as him.."

He giggled, "Well I guess mine is strong too.. wait for your baby.."

"WOW!" she smacked his chest. He walked to the table and open the gate then take out an envelope, "This woman came to yen's house last time asking for her daughter.. I wasn't lying Tzu... She's looking for you too.." passing her the envelope. Jungkook smiled and sliced the cake while she look at the pictures. "What's her name?" she asked. He looked at her while putting the slice cake onto the plate then feed her, "I don't know yet..."

"Did she came back to our house?"

"Your house? Tzu that's not a home for you in the first place.."

"Yeah but did she came there again?"

He shrugged then feed her again, "I don't know.. But she'll comeback looking for you I'm pretty sure.. I'll help you find her.. okay?"

Pressing his finger to the cake then spread the cream to her face. She frowned, "Jungkook!"

"What?" Put a cream on her face again. She wiped her face with tissue but Jungkook stopped her and kissed her face multiple times. "AGH! You nasty ass..."

"Is there a place you wanna go Tzu? I can take you.."

She looked at him and creased her forehead, "Why? We have school.."