Chapter 28

Jungkook look at Jhope with a glare then smile, "Not even.."

"Yess... You are..." Jhope nodding his head then look at Tzuyu with Momo and the other girls, "You won't stop getting your eyes off of her.. as if she's your child and you need to look out for her.."

Yoongi smirked and look at Jugkook, "How does it feel?"

"Feel what?"

"Being with her on the bed.." He laughed. Jungkook punched his arm then sit on the bench next to Jin. Jhope looked at his watched as he shaked his leg then turn his head back to Jin, "Is Jimin and Yoongi even coming?"

Jungkook looked down, "I want you guys to help me on something.." Playing with the stick. Jin raised his eyebrow, "What?"

"Taehyung and I found her mom but we're not really sure if it's her.. So we got the pictures and show it to Tzuyu... I wanna help her find her parents but I think it'll be tough.."

Jhope sigh, "Well.. I'd wanna help.. But Jungkook.. It's too much.. You're spoiling her a lot... It's not like she's lack of something.. You can help her but your reaching the limit.. That's her behind life if she wants to find her own parents.. Let her find them on her own cause we have no idea at all.. Maybe she knows them or whatever.. Someone will come for her.."

Momo walked towards Jhope and get the card then leave again. "Where are you
going?" he asked. She turn around and raised her eyebrow then point to a direction while sucking her teeth, "To the icecream store.."

"Okay.."

Jungkook looked at Tzuyu who's currently laughing with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon. She glanced at him, he quickly looked away and turn his head to Jhope, "There's possibility that the lady we stayed at is her Grandma too.. Cause that lady and the lady we have in picture is her daughter.."

"Damn.. You guys are really digging it.." Jin shaked his head, "But I'll tell you it's not good doing that.. What if she's not her mom but a kidnapper and keeps going with the flow you guys ask her?" He asked. Jungkook looked down and gulped, "I have a feeling she's her mom.."

Yoongi look at his phone then walked to the direction where the girls went. Jungkook stand up to follow him, "Did my sister found out? about me and Tzuyu in you know?"

"Jungkook she already know long time ago.." She said, "Don't you remember?"

"Aish.. Whatever.."

"You just have to like.. Don't do it many times.. Cause Jungkook.. Condoms doesn't always effective.." He shooked his head then enter to the store. Jeongyeon looked at them then poked Jihyo's shoulder.

Jihyo turned around and give him a middle finger. Yoongi did the same thing then stand on the line. "What a great call sign.." Jungkook nod his head.

"I know right? I call her a fatso sometimes..."

"You should be Smol dracula then.." He laughed. Yoongi punched his arm then look at Jihyo's who's currently talking to the guy on the counter. She seems so close with him and know each other. He stepped out of the line and crowd in front of Jeongyeon which is behind Jihyo.

"Yeah... Strawberry icecream with vanilla.. Rolled.."

"I know... I've ordered it since earlier.. I knew you're gonna take that... You always buy that back then.." The guy laughed, "It's been a long time Jihyo.."

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked around but Jeongyeon was blinking her eyes at him. "Moved! You're holding up the line.." He pushed Jihyo out of the line, "He said he already got yours go.."