Chapter 29

Jin looked at his brother then shrugged creasing his forehead while Yoongi laughed. He grabbed the stick and fry the fish on the fire. "Even Tzuyu saw it.." Yoongi clapped his hand.

"That's why I don't trust him sleeping next to me... Did you know how I woked up last time when he put me to sleep..? I have writings on my face!!" Jihyo yelled and hit his head. Tzuyu nod her head, "He told me to Shhh so I did..."

Jungkook looked at her and creased his forehead, "What were you doing in her room?"

"Cause! Your mom asked me to call you guys to eat.." Playing on her phone as she answers him and sitting between his spread leg. Chaeyoung looked at everyone then to Jeongyeon then roll her eyes again, "Non of ya'll are single... Like me.."

Jeongyeon gave her a bitch look, "Yah! Be quiet.." she covered her mouth. Everyone around the fire looked at the two whispering arguing to each other then turn their head to them, "What?" They asked at the same time.

"I'm pretty sure Jeongyeon has something to do with Namjoon.." Jin pointing his finger to her. Yoongi smirked, "Eyyy.. I don't think so.. Chaeyoung said non of us are single like her... So.. I think she's trying to say everyone is in relationship in this group Jeongyeon has BF probably and same as her.."

"Nah.. I think Chaeyoung is trying to say.. Everyone is taken except her... Which means Jeongyeon has a boyfriend.. Is it?" Jin argued. Yoongi looked at him, "I'm telling you they're both---"

"Listen... Listen Yoongi.. She's trying to say---"

"I SAID SHE'S PROBABLY TELLING US THAT NON OF US ARE SINGLE!" Yoongi shooked his head.

"Oop.. There they go again.." Jhope moved to Jungkook's side.

"Bitch if I said non of us here are single.. Then non of us here are single!" Yoongi yelled. Jin stood up, "SHE's single But Jeongyeon isn't! That's what she's trying to say!!" He yelled back. Yoongi calmed down, "What I'm trying to say is... You know? My opinion and your opinion.. We're just expressing our perspective.."

Jin sighed and sit down, "Yeah but you keep arguing.. with me.."

"BECAUSE YOU WERE ARGUING WITH ME.."

"I WASN'T TRYING TO ARGUE WITH YOU!" He yelled. Chaeyoung facepalm herself, "GUYS SHUT UP! Will ya'll?"

Everyone looked at her and nod their head. She take a deep breath and look at the fire, "Non of ya'll are single now... I mean.. I'll admit it Jeongyeon and I aren't single.. but you needs to stop.."

Jungkook whistled and look at Tzuyu then rest his chin above her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah... Just.. Kinda wanna focus on this game.." Then hold his hand, "Play it for me.." Giving the phone to him then stand up, "I'm going to eat.."

He nod his head then look at the phone and focus himself on the game. Jin grabbed the guitar and play a random song while Jungkook starts to hum and sing with him, "Yah.. I know that song.."

Tzuyu grabbed the plate and small fried fish then the hotdog. She looked at Jungkook singing then smile and enter to the tent. Yoongi elbowed Jihyo's arm, "You sing? Don't sing.. It'll rain.."