Epilogue

Xander and Rion followed their parents to the table. They were yelling and happy seeing people. "They're so loud.." Rion groaned covering his ears.

"OMG SANA!!" Tzuyu jumped from happiness and hugged her, "Look at you!"

Sana laughed, "Look me hahaha! Still 4 kids.." shaking her head.

Jungkook looked at the other and was so shock from the drastic changes they have. Even Tzuyu couldn't recognize them anymore, "You guys changed a lot!" she opened her eyes wider.

Then turn their head to the upcoming family. Chaeyoung and Namjoon holding a two kid. Their eyes widened and looked around. "Wait-Y-"

Namjoon sat down. Dahyun dropped her jaw and glance at Nayeon currently feeding her baby. "You're seeing this?"

"Ahuh.." Nodding her head.

Hoseok gulped, "Namjoon... What is this?"

"Hahaha Its me.. And my wife.. and kids.."

Chaeyoung couldn't speak a words to them but to feel embarrassed. Everyone is still staring at them thinking what the hell happened between the two of them with Jeongyeon. Sana dropped her jaw, "You guys know where Jeongyeon is?"

"I texted her she's coming.."

"Holy shit this is twi-AH!" Tzuyu shaked her head after hitting Jungkook glancing to the kids. Xander glanced to Sana's daughters and gulped. They look so pretty and perfect body at a young age. He looked at the oldest up and down then sniffed.

Rion still staring at Jina eating then grab a plate. Chaeyoung took a deep breath and let her 2 year old baby sit on her lap. "You guys are curious isn't it?"

They nod their head. Jeongyeon entered to the restaurant and look at them. She's a single mother no husband. They all looked at her up and down, "Jeongyeon.."

"Hi you guys!"

"Uhm.. This is awkward.." Mina stepped behind Jin and whisper. Hoseok took a deep breath and carry his kid, "Uhm.. Alright squad is complete.."

Heri glanced to MJ and smile, "We met again..."

"Ahh.. Ye-Yeah.." He nod his head innocently then drink a water going back to Mina's seat and sit next to her. Heri gave him a pouted look as she walk back to her mom. She looked at the rest of the kid, Only her and MJ are the oldest. The rest are Xander and Rion's age or younger.

Taehyung comb Xander's hair with his finger then smile, "How old are you and you've been staring at my daughter?" he laughed. Rion looked at him and point, "He's 8.."

"And you?"

"Im 9-Mom how old am I?" He scratched his head and count wih his finger, "Im 9.."

It was very awkward between Jeongyeon and the rest of the group looking at her. "So.. Who's kid is that?" Jihyo asked. Dahyun choked same as Momo looking at each other while drinking.

Jeongyeon cleared her throat, "He's hald american and korean.." Looking at her baby.

"You married an american?!"

"The dad is half korean.." She gulped. The baby is really pretty and super white with brown hair, "She's 3.."

"Ahhh.." They all nod. "We're not thinking weird Jeongyeon.. But I'll be honest with you.." Sana sat in front of them and glance to Namjoon, "We thought it would be you and Namjoon.. Seems like something happened.."