3

Yen looked at me up and down, "Where did you get your stuff? Didn't mom threw your things away?" she raised her eyebrow. I gulped and passed by her, "You don't need to know.."

"I need to know! You have money aren't you? Have you been lying to us?!" She pulled my hair. Everyone looked at me and whisper to their friends again, "Or you stole it since you're gone every night?!" she smiled then look at her friends. They all laughed at me as Yen poured the ketchup on my uniform. I just borrowed this!

"YEN STOP!" I yelled, "Please!"

"Really? Want me to stop? then leave the school!"

I looked at everyone, but they seem to be just watching us as my sister do much worse of my existence on this school. In my peripheral vision I can see someone coming towards us then Yen suddenly stopped. "Let her go.." I heard a girl's voice. She's a little bit short.

"You want ketchup too? here then.." She smeared the ketchup to her uniform. My eyes widened, "YEN!! What the hell! She's not in bothering you!"

"She is now!" She smirked, "found a friend Tzu... But same as you.."

There's a guy standing behind yen, he has a pink hair. His eyes are looking at the girl's uniform then glare at Yen. "Same as her?" he asked, "Do you even know who's girl are you messing with?"

Yen turn around and gulped, "Jimin... Hehe.. Of course.. It's my sister and her little friend nerdy here..."

"SHE'S MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND! Just because You're jungkook's girlfriend you have guts to do everything you want.." He pulled her close to him, "You know what? I don't care how Jungkook react but you deserve it too.." He pour the barbeque sauce and the ketchup to her Uniform then pull his girlfriend away.

Yen was left speechless with her friends, I was still standing looking at her, I wanna jump from happiness of what that guy did. She deserve this. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL SHE'S JIMIN'S GIRLFRIEND?!!" she yelled at her friends. They shrugged, "We didn't know.. She's too unreadable, plus we haven't seen them together.."

"AGHH!"

I looked at my uniform then turn around but bumped into Yen's boyfriend again. He looked at my uniform then to Yen then pass by me. I rolled my eyes and leave but Yen stopped me. "This all your fault Tzu! Babe she freakin made this mess!"

"Why are you blaming me again? Look Yen.. There's easy way to do.. Accept the fact that you created that mess on your uniform... Do I look like I wanna pour sauce to your uniform when I'm so tired washing your clothes cause you don't know how?"

I heard students giggled. I turn around leaving then while taking off the ketchup on my uniform. Another fucking mess, what is this? everyday I have to bring extra clothes to use? Is this my daily routine on school?

Then there was a knock on the door, I gulped. I'm scared who would it be, it might be Yen or her friends. I was about to walk to the door but it suddenly opened a little bit and a hand holding a uniform stick inside. I have no choice but to grab it then run to the toilet and close the door.

[3rd person's POV]

Yen sit on the chair after changing her clothes. Then she looked at Jungkook, "She's really pissing me off!" she yelled. He didn't say anything but to smirk, "At least you've done what you want to be done.."

Then she opened her bag and take out the box of chocolate. Jungkook creased his forehead, "Where did you get that?" pointing at the box. She grinned evilish, "It's actually Tzuyu's.. Someone gave her this last night.. But I didn't told her.. I didn't know that bitch can have a secret admirer.."