Chapter 23

Jungkook put the luggage to the side and her bag to the side, "You go up or down?" he asked. Tzuyu point to the bottom then look at her phone. Jungkook tucked her hair behind her ear then bent his knees to match the height. "Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"You're not sick from the rain?" He creased his forehead. She shook her head and smiled, "I'll just take a nap.." Jungkook locked the door and climbed up to the bed then look down reaching for her hands. She hold his hand and smile, "What are you doing?"

"I'm bored.."

"Come down.." She commanded. He climbed down and lie next to her then kiss her forehead, Tzuyu look at his hand then smile, "So what do you wanna be?"

 He climbed down and lie next to her then kiss her forehead, Tzuyu look at his hand then smile, "So what do you wanna be?"

"I wanna be a surgeon.. I already told you about it.."

She made a round mouth and nod her head, "Oh yeah yeah.. I'm sorry.."

Jungkook looked at her hand then kiss it from the back. He moved the hair that is blocking her face then stare at her, "Why do you look like my mom? Everytime I kiss you I feel like I'm kissing my own mom.."

"I have no idea.. God gave me this face.." She laughed then tucked her head to his chest. Jungkook lift her head up and stare at her again looking up and down every part of her face. Tzuyu suddenly crawled out of the bed and wore her shoes, he grabbed her hand quickly, "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom?..." Then let go of his hand and head straight out closing the door. Jungkook shrugged and hugged the pillow then sniffed. He sitted then open his luggage and take off his shirt, taking out a new one. Tzuyu opened the door, he glanced at her then to his body then to her eyes widened, "You don't need to be shocked.... You already touched it.." he laughed. Then he stood up shirtless walking towards her and close the door then lock it.

"How long this will take? Few hours only right?"

He nod then sit on the bed and lie down shirtless. "I wanna go outside and watch the ocean---"

"Just go there... In the balcony..." He pointed to the small door. Tzuyu opened the door Jungkook quickly stood and grabbed his shirt, "SHIT ITS COLD!"

"Hah..." She laughed and stepped outside then close the door. The air blew her hair away making her pushed back against the door. She looked down and watch the water under her then smile. "Tzuyuuu... whooooo.." Sana whistled then laugh, "Where's your lover boy at?"

"My what? Hoverboard?"

"LOVER BOY!!!!" She yelled. Tzuyu pointed inside then look at the water again. Jungkook opened the door holding his laptop, "It says.. Travelling by bus and car ferry will take 11 hours and 22 minutes.."

"What?! Jungkook you should've went to your sister.."

"No I wanna stay with you guys.. plus it only takes 11 hours because we didn't use bus.. Bus will take a lot of time.." He shrugged then went back inside. Tzuyu entered inside and close the door then cleared her throat, "Can you go to the top? I'm going to sleep..."