13

"Jihyo..." He followed her everywhere but she won't glanced at him. He's been following her since yesterday, but she won'd listen to him. Yoongi gave up and show some serious look of him to her, "Are you really not going to listen?"

"WHAT'S TO LISTEN? I saw the picture.. It can't lie.."

"Duh? Photoshop?" He raised his eyebrow. "Jihyo if you don't stop ignoring me.. I'll give up!"

She stopped and looked at him, "I don't care.."

"Okay fine.. Don't even regret what I will do!" He carried her and brought her to the room then he locked the door.

Tzuyu's POV.

I looked at the time and the uniform, thinking if I should go back to school or not. If I go back to school, they should atleast put me in different classes. The phone vibrated out of nowhere.

"I'm coming right now.."

This bitch.... I didn't told him to come. I grabbed the uniform and shoes then enter to the bathroom. After changing I tied my hair. It's too early and he's already coming? Can he give me a fucking break?

There was a knock on the door, I heard my phone ring so I opened the door. He was standing in front of me then smile, "So you are going back to school?"

"Yeah.. But not same class.."

He frowned, "Why not? is it because of yen? I'll tell the councelor to move her out of that class.. or I'll move seats.."

I passed by him holding my bag, "She's gonna do stuff in front of me again..."

"She's not gonna be able to lurk around the campus Tzu.. Her leg is broken.."

"WHY?! What happened?" My eyes widened. He gave me a serious look and close the door, "Don't ever feel sad about her.. She never did that to you.. So don't.."

I followed him as he go to the kitchen, "Wait but what actually happened?" my forehead creased as I as stand beside the table. He just looked at me while drinking then gulped, "My sister broke her leg.. fair enough cause she broked my sister's arm.."

"SHE DID?!"

He nod his head while looking at me then look at the food I cooked and start grabbing spoon and plate. He scoop a rice then put it on the bowl and place it to the table. Then open a can kimchi, japchae, and many more. I creased my forehead, "I'm pretty sure you're not gonna eat all that so please just take few.."

"Ohh I will..." He smirked and sit on the chair. I grabbed the phone and walked towards him, "I think I clicked something here... It won't let me message you at all.."

He looked at the phone then give me a serious look. What the hell did I do to him? Then he grabbed my phone with emotion, "Why did you blocked me?"

I shrugged, "I have no idea what you mean by that.."

There's no respond from him then he gave the phone back to me and continue eating. My forehead creased and look at the phone again, "Thank you... I thought I did something wrong.."

"That is wrong.."

"Why?"

"You're breaking my heart.."

I gave him a disgusted look then sit on the couch. "You drive back to school.. I'll just walk since it's close.."

"That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard..." He creased his forehead. I blinked my eyes and shrugged then look at the phone, "Tell me yours?"