38

Tzuyu stepped out of the room then look at her phone answering her mom's number but yet took it away and dragged her somewhere, "Yen!"

"You're coming with me bitch.." she glared at a direction and smirked, "You think we're all done?"

"Yen you have to stop!"

She stopped and take a deep breath, "What are you gonna do?! Call a police on me? No... T—"

"Just stop!" she cried, "I understand you're mad at me because I owe the life of your dad.. But Yen I don't know what to do?! I can't bring your dad back though you save me from him... And-and.. I don't know what else I can do.. Sorry doesn't change everything..."

Yen raised her eyebrow, "Im asking you to bring my dad.."

"Then what?"

"Leave your mom.." She gave her a look, "Or we'll make her leave you.."

"What?"

Yen dragged her again outside the school. Jhope, Jin, Mina, and Chaeyoung found them and chased after them, "YAH! YEN!"

"Don't follow us or something bad will happen.." She implemented. Chaeyoung dialed a 119 quickly and followed them with her eyes.

Tzuyu forced herself away from Yen but she's holding her tight and won't let go until they come close to the street. Jin dialed Jungkook's number and take a deep breath.

"WASSUP MY GAY ASS HYUNG!"

"BITCH?!! YEN IS DRAGGING TZUYU AWAY.."

"What?! Where are they going?" He panicked rushing himself to eat then leave.

"I don't know.. She said not to follow them or something bad will happen.."

He accelerate the car and drove off to the school. He's start sweating from worriedness and thinking about a lot of things might happen. Then stop the car. He found Tzuyu being dragged and about to cross the street. Until a fast car blocked his view and hit someone.

His heart stopped beating for a second. He doesn't know what to do. Either he should get out of the car and check or he should stay inside the car. Jin and Jhope walked towards the car and look at the driver then to someone lying down that Jungkook can only see its legs with similar shoes with Tzuyu.

"No.. No.." He got off the car crying and ran fast to the car. Tzuyu is crying, she's wiping all the blood that's flowing out of her head, "Help me! Bring her to the hospital.."

Jungkook stopped himself from walking towards her and look at Yen closely out of breath. Then he looked at the driver of the car, it was Yen's mother.

"Yen!"

She stepped out of the car panicking herself, "Y-Yen.. Get off my daughter! Pushing Tzuyu away.."

Jungkook stood Tzuyu up and wipe her tears and blood on her face, "Its not your fault.."

"Jungkook sh-"

"Shhh.."

Jin and Jhope look at the ambulance barely coming now. They checked the body then shaked their head, "Im sorry.. but she's not coming back.."

"Oh no.. You're lying.." Tzuyu shaked her head then pushed her mother away, "YOU KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"YOU DID! If you didn't let her go to——"

"Go where?! YOU HIT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER WITH—WHAT IS THIS?! STOLEN CAR?!!"

Eunha rushed herself to the school and look at the police, "Where's my daughter?" looking around the crowd, "Tell me she's fine.."

"There's a one student dead on spot hit by a car.. Tell me the name of your daughter.."

"Tzuyu.."

They nod their head and look around, "Tzuyu.. your mom is here.."

Eunha looked at her daughter filled with blood and crying. "Oh my god.." couldn't dare herself to not cry, "What happened?"

She pointed to a direction. Eunha look at Yen's mom being arrested and out inside the car. She took a deep breath and glance at Tzuyu up and down again. All of the students are watching the tragedy outside and taking a pictures. "We have to close down this road.." the police informed the principal.

Tzuyu stared at a one spot thinking of the scene earlier. She couldn't stop crying. Everything keeps flashing back to her brain. The fact that Yen saved her life one last time. Her mom caressed her back, "I'll pay for all the payments.. we'll give her a great farewell sweety.." her voice was so downful.

Jungkook walked up to her and take a deep breath to look at Eunha's mom, "It won't happen if I came there early.." he gulped. She shooked her head, "Its none of you guys's fault... The mom hit her own daughter... that's the blame..."

He nod his head and sit next to Tzuyu holding her hand tightly, "Im sorry.."

"Sorry for what?"

"Yen.."

"You don't need to say sorry..." She took a deep breath before her eyes gets watery again, "There's nothing to say sorry about.."

He shooked his head, "We all judge her... And other students are mad at her.. but now they're showing a sorrow.. Im sorrowful too... I never expect things like this would happen.." then looked at her mom, "Maybe you really do need to leave.."

"Huh?"

"Your mom is bringing you to Taiwan... But I'll wait and finish my college for you.." He smiled, "My mom and her talked about it.. I'd rather see you being safe around your mom than being tangled up with all the problem happening when you're around me.."

She was speechless, couldn't say anything to him. Her eyes is staring at their hand holding tightly. Imagining herself living without someone who keeps making her happy all day. He smiled, "Im not a playboy so don't worry about me.. We can't video chat all day long.." chuckled himself.

"Mom you never told me about this?"

"I didn't... I was planning on telling you when we're living.. But seems like Jungkook's mom already told him.."

He smiled and look at her clothes, "You should go home and change.. I'll go home too.. The school got suspended.."

Her mom stood her up and wipe her eyes, "Lets go.." they all stop and look at Jungkook's parents coming out of the car with Jihyo. His mom looked at him up and down with worriedness, "WHAT HAPPENED?!" then to Tzuyu.

"Something happened mom.. Geez.. I wouldn't have blood on me if nothing happened.."

She hit his head, "That's why Im asking what happened?!"

Eunha gave her a sign to go with her inside the car, "We'll talk about it.."

His dad gulped and hold Jungkook's arm, "Is my face okay?" he asked, circulating his eyes around Jungkook's face, "I can't imagine having a blood on my clothes like that.."

Jungkook moved his head away, "Dad what else if you look at Tzuyu?"

"OH MY GOD!!" He bite his fist, "Oh my god.. She look like she murdered someone.."

They all dropped their jaw and Tzuyu starts to feel the same way again. "Dad!" Jungkook yelled.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry.... But are you guys okay? Nothing hurt?"

They both nod. Jin and Jhope walked towards them and take a deep breath, "Im sorry Tzuyu.. We want to help so bad but.. We just don't know what to do.."

"Its fine you guys..." She smiled awkwardly, "None of us is at fault.." shaking her head then smiled.